Who is CDG

slice2010
Whats up all.... Like I said in an earlier post, new here and kind of lurked in the shadows reading all the great topics on the forums and the articles. With that said, I kept hearing about this debate on who user CDG is, some say he is real, other say he is fake... Well after reading all the posts, I say he is FAKE... I know I will get bashed, but oh well, it is just a forum..

Proof #1. Look at a Post by him on April 20, 2011, 3:02pm, titled: Re: Story for you guys:

I quote his comments:
Sorry if my grammar is bad as English is not my first or spoken language.  I'm trying.   If you read carefully, you'd see my English isn't all that good.   This is my practice.   If people have a problem with my line of work...sorry.    If someone has a problem with my being a tactical security expert, he'll I don't know what else to call it in Spanish?   I'm here to practice my English to be honest.

But then I read from a later post this:

Proof #2. Look at a post by him on May 06, 2011; 10:22am, titled: Re: New Info:

I quote his comments:
I actually graduated thank you.   Cdg didn't pay for my education, my parents did.   That article about zetas is false btw.   Ask yourselves....how many dead sicarios do you see?  Are they zetas or CDG?   That tells you who's winning.   I'm in matamoros.   And I don't fight necessarily,  I'm actually in charge of a strike team of over 100 sicarios.  We are the elite of the security strike teams based in matamoros.    With a college degree, there has to be a reason why I do this.    Money!

Proof #3. Look at a post by him on May 07, 2011, 8:05pm, it is on the same thread as Proof #2

I quote his comments:
haha.  so now im fake?    funny.  as far as my english...as i said before i went to college in US so I know english pretty well

For some one with a US college degree stating his english is not good, his grammar is bad, this forum is his practice "To be Honest".. Are you kidding me??? What college did you go to CDG? What college did you actually attend and graduate but admit here that your english and grammar are bad and that you come here to practice???  Then follow up after that with I went to college in the US so I know english pretty well... LMFAO!!! If you tell me you went to and graduated from the University of Phoenix then I can understand how you can graduate with bad english and grammar..

I just call it the way I see it.. Go ahead CDG cheerleaders, bash away.. just remember... it is just a forum...
What a poser tool.....

Re: Who is CDG

Bones
Just read your whole post. I want that 2 minutes of my life back. You had no point at all. You presented no proof at all. They guy went to college in the US. Learned some rudimentary english. That doesnt prove whether or not he's real in any way, shape, or form. Good try tho. Well actually it wasnt even a very good try.

Re: Who is CDG

El Regio
Thank you slice2010! I remember that post (he was arguing with me) about his "college education", although earlier he claimed he didn't really know that much english.
He was also supposedly "in charge of a strike team of over 100 sicarios", then later he was the boss... lol
His cheer squad will be quick to defend him.

Re: Who is CDG

El Profe

Re: Who is CDG

El Regio
el profe wrote
Say what you want regia or the new user but how is his education irrelevant?? If you were going to say he is fake then you should attack him by the truthfulness of his comments regarding the war and etc.
Did you mean to say "How is his education relevant? not irrelevant? lol

Re: Who is CDG

curioso
You guys have all been warned more than once about starting personal threads, the last time was only last week.

This forum is going to be taken down by Buggs when you all finally piss him off for the last time with this crap.

Some people NEVER learn!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Who is CDG

El Regio
He is asking a serious question baboso... He isn't attacking him....

Re: Who is CDG

slice2010
Man did I stir up a hornets nest. Look, that is my opinion based on what this guy stated about being educated in the US yet has bad grammar and english and that he comes to this forum to practice, then writes on another thread and say his english is very good because of his US education. Isnt that odd, or am I the only one that see this?? Look if you really think a commandante of a major cartel is coming to this forum to discuss things then more power to you... I highly doubt that someone with that power would come here and apologize to members for being harsh in a post?? Close the post, I didnt mean to upset the CDG cheerleaders. I was merely stating my observation, and stating I think this guys is fake..

Re: Who is CDG

_The Magician_

Re: Who is CDG

curioso
Now I'm Baboso? Here is the response from Buggs to a thread you started and was closed by him.

Ovemex is correct, I just do not have the time to baby sit here and this BS is starting to piss me off again. Do not create topics that are personal, that is a big no-no and if it continues I will ban your IP forever!!!

Do not infest this forum with BS!

I am also closing this thread, next time send us a message instead of feeding the troll base!
Borderland Beat"

Serious question?

Get over yourself already.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Who is CDG

Murcielago

Re: Who is CDG

slice2010
ban away.... I will come back as El Chapo and then you guys can be dumb enough to be my cheerleaders!!! I have been on the site for over a year, never posted, but couldnt help when I see all you guys cheerleading that a high ranking cartel member is posting here...and when someone calls him out you bash that person.... I have read all his posts and they are hilarious as he has one story than another!

Re: Who is CDG

El Profe

Re: Who is CDG

El Regio
CDG I see you take me as a threat. lol

Re: Who is CDG

El Regio
lol they will be on their knees!

Re: Who is CDG

El Regio
No you mess up daily kid, I constantly debunk your myths and rumors that you enjoy spreading and you avoid my posts.

Re: Who is CDG

Capjim

Re: Who is CDG

El Regio
If I'm the village idiot, imagine what that makes you and the cheer squad? roflmao...

Re: Who is CDG

El Profe

Re: Who is CDG

El Profe