Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

leChef
As Otis posted on the front page, there is a co-op going on with agencies in Texas and Tamaulipas Attorney Generals Office, and they presented nine priority targets.

Juan Gerardo Treviño Chávez AKA El Huevo
Current leader of Cartel del Noreste, the Nuevo Laredo breakout faction of Los Zetas, which started to appear after Z3 Laczano was killed. He is the son of Juan Francisco Treviño Morales AKA El Kiko Ozuna, older brother of Z40 and Z42.

Luis Miguel Mercado Gonzalez AKA Flaco Sierra
Supposedly one of the men of Primito, the plaza boss in Camargo, which is behind much of the violence in Reynosa. He has been called Metro 205 and Metro 31, but who knows these days where everyone give themselves claves.

José Alfredo Cardenas Martinez AKA El Contador
Leader of the Matamoros faction of CDG, and nephew of Osiel Cardenas Guillen. Recently arrested, but released on a technicality.

Petronilo Moreno Flores AKA Panilo AKA Metro 100 AKA Metro 70
Previous leader of los Metros and supposedly killed Jan. 23, 2018, but it seems he might survived or it was a PR stunt. In an alliance with the Matamoros faction.

Luis Alberto Blanco Flores AKA El Pelochas AKA Metro 28, former L28
Main contender with Panilo after El Toro was killed. He has not been heard of in the last months.

Juan Miguel Lizardi Castro AKA El Miguelito AKA Metro 56, Cousin of Gama 3
I am bit unsure of this one because previously Metro 56 has been called Miguel Angel Alvarez Campos
Supposedly leader of one faction of los Metros

Andres Martinez Granados AKA El Pause
?

Agustin Ordorica Lopez
?

Luis Lauro Bautista Ramirez AKA El Mora
Alleged member of the Beltrán Leyva cartel in San Pedro Garza García. He was arrested in 2017 and linked to the assassination of Juan Jesús Guerrero Chapa in 2013. I guess he must have gotten out.

Please fill in the blanks!

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Char
Yep that’s Miguelito m-56
Same face as the mugshot

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

leChef
@Char: It wasn't really the pic I was unsure of, but the name.

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Itzli
The Procuraduría General de Justicia del Estado (PGJE) of Tamaulipas posted online the names and photographs of nine individuals for whom they are offering rewards for information leading to their arrests.

Rewards of $2 million pesos are being offered for:

José Alfredo Cárdenas Martínez, alias "El Contador"
Heriberto Bazán Rodríguez
Luis Alberto Blanco Flores, alias "El Pelochas" and "M28"
Miguel Ángel Álvarez Campos, alias "El Miguelito"
Petronilo Moreno Flores, alias "El Panilo" and "M100"
Víctor Manuel Pérez Rico, alias "Pantera 16"
Jaime Guadalupe García/Javier Guadalupe García Martínez

Rewards of $1.5 million pesos are being offered for:

Luis Miguel González Mercado, alias "El Flaco Sierra"
Pablo Misael Ramos Lara, alias "Pantera 24"

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

leChef
Thanks Itzli,

so on this reward Metro 56 is called Miguel Ángel Álvarez Campos and even with a different picture.

The PGR is now offering $2 million pesos for information leading to the arrest of Martín Rodríguez Barbos, alias "El Cadete", a high ranking member of the CDN in Nuevo Laredo who is allegedly behind an attack on Marines in March which resulted in a family getting killed in the crossfire.

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Itzli
Tamaulipas Rewards
The government of Tamaulipas has now offered rewards of $2 million pesos each for information leading to the arrest of four individuals, each of which they present as responsible for generating violence in a specific city:

Nuevo Laredo- Juan Gerardo Treviño Chávez, alias "El Huevo, aka Alberto Iván Soto Padilla, Alejandro Ríos Coronado, and Marco Antonio Mancilla Treviño

Matamoros- Ariel Treviño Peña, alias "El Tigre", aka Javier Enrique Hernández Gutiérrez, Francisco Hernández Martínez and Ariel Treviño Zapata

Ciudad Victoria- Juan Alfonso Vázquez Canto, alias "El Gafe" and "El Chucho"

Tampico- Héctor Crescencio de León, alias "R-3"

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

La Plata

I know we don’t like posting articles from Breitbart, but I found this picture interesting, as that’s definitely a different picture of Huevo Treviño. Obviously not the same guy in this picture. I would surmise to say that the original picture of Huevo Trevino floating around with the striped polo on is most likely him. He resembles 40, 42, and Kiko. Does anyone have any information on El Tigre? His name sounds very familiar.
AKA El Plata

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Itzli
Trying to find out about "El Tigre". I have him listed on my notable cartel member list from way back when but can't find any notes about him or how he came to be on my radar.

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Itzli
I found this in the old Gulf Cartel thread:

Selected post Oct 30, 2014; 4:38pm
Re: Current Events in the Gulf Cartel
Itzli

So I'm finally putting two and two together on a lot of details. As posted in another thread, 3 Americans went missing near Matamoros and it looks like their bodies have been found along with a fourth body which is apparently the boyfriend of one of the Americans. It is being said that he used the alias "El Negro". Brietbart describes him as a local drug dealer, while Valor por Tamaulipas Facebook says he was in charge of stealing gasoline.

Regardless, here is an interesting detail from the Brietbart article:

El Negro is believed to work for Ariel “El Tigre” Trevino, the local commander for the Gulf Cartel who is in charge of the town of Control, which is just on the outskirts of Matamoros. Control is the same city where just last week the Mexican military killed 19 gunmen in a series of gunfights where authorities tried to capture Trevino and ended up killing a Gulf Cartel commander known as “El Camaron.”

As we've already discussed, "El Camaron" is also known as Ciclone 80. When I tried to look up information on "El Tigre", I found another Brietbart article about the gunfights with these details:

While not a main population hub, Control is a small rural area near that has multiple dirt roads that allow cartel members to move in a clandestine fashion away from main roads, a Tamaulipas law enforcement official told Breitbart Texas.

According to information released by the Tamaulipas government, the first shootout began on Tuesday shortly after 1:30 p.m. when a convoy of Federal Police officers in the Lucio Blanco community came under fire by cartel hitmen, when authorities fought back the attack they killed three hitmen.

Just 15 minutes later in Nuevo Progreso, which is a border town that yearly sees a large number of tourists seeking cheap medical care, the Mexican army came under fire and while fighting back killed nine cartel hitmen,  according to the information from the Tamaulipas government.

The third shootout began in at 2 p.m. just outside of Matamoros near Control where Mexican soldiers claim to have been attacked by cartel members and, while fighting back, killed seven of them.

After the shootouts authorities seized an armored truck, nine other SUV’s, and multiple weapons including two .50 caliber sniper rifles.

Now back to "El Camaron". I went back through some old notes from Valor por Tamualipas and saw this from August 22:

#SDRRioBravo of all the rearrangement and people that there are in rio bravo following the capture of el comandante aleman? Since this capture el comandante flaco seized the plaza, he was who was executed along with el comandante paramedico, the two who were executed in nuevo progreso and carlitos gonzales (wisky) fled and the plaza of progreso was seized by "comandante camaron".

I've mentioned before that it was my understanding that Matamoros ran out Los Metros from Nuevo Progreso, now it is more clear that in August "Ciclon 80/Camaron" became plaza head and was likely in that position when he was killed.

I also found parts of a deleted post by Moros on March 12, 2015:

... boyfriend of the two U.S. citizen's sister, José Guadalupe Castañeda Benítez. He was known as "El Negro/Negrito" and was involved in the oil theft business in Matamoros. But with the source below, it shows that Érica and his two brothers, José Ángel and Alex, were arrested in the U.S. for smuggling... The rank of Érica's boyfriend within the cartel is not stated in the documents, but from what I read on social media, he was at least a mid-tier oil theft supplier for the Gulf Cartel. The Gulf Cartel, specifically Ariel "El Tigre" Treviño, apparently had a grudge with "El Negro/Negrito...

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Chubby214
Lurking for 1 year, made an account the other day First time posting here, is this guy “Tigre” the one being referenced in this corrido? If so, that make him ciclón 34. @ 1:06 “esa plaza de control me la gane”  the plaza of control I’ve won. Says he rescued his soldiers on the highway that goes to “tabachan” wherever that is.. with a 50 cal weapon, he mentions being grateful to “señor del apellido” guy with the last name thanks in advance whatever you order I’ll do.

I think the guy that wrote the corrido is in the comments there
If anyone knows the name of the song at the beginning let me know-  saludost

https://youtu.be/KEOM-vgwQvY

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

leChef
Thanks for contributing, Chubby. You are totally right. Ariel Trevino Pena AKA El Tigre is Ciclon 34. I always wondered if he was also part of Grupo Tigre which was Kaliman 12's group (He was also called El Tigre) and had a few ciclones involved, perhaps most notably Ciclon 3.

About that Nuevo Progresso business, in my mind it was a fight for the plaza after Aleman was captured, and it was Panteras that were chased out of town.

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Itzli
Additional Targets

As part of the "Campaña de Seguridad y Prosperidad", the state of Tamaulipas is announcing in Laredo ten high priority arrest targets.

1. Juan Gerardo Treviño Chávez, alias "El Huevo"
2. César Eduardo Martínez García, alias "El Pollo"
3. Martín Rodríguez Barbosa, alias "El Cadete"
4. Luis Alberto Dávila Salazar, alias "Comandante Viejito"
5. Felix Gabriel Cepeda Dávila, alias "Comandante Cepeda"
6. Hugo Salcido Cisneros, alias "Comandante Pinpón"
7. Edgar Filiberto Castillo Vargas, alias "El Beto"
8. Víctor Manuel Palomo
9. Agustín Ordorica López
10. Ernesto Michel Vargas Valderrama, alias "El Neto"

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

leChef
It is quite interesting to see El Pollo up there again. He used to be Tango 95 and then turned into famous protected witness Oscar.

There are also rumors that El Cadete was caught yesterday.

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

Bad joke but which came 1st the chicken or the egg?Just refer to the list #1 and 2 and the names.

Re: Who are the new priority targets in Tamaulipas?

leChef
@Candidana: Wow, you are updated on science. Quantum physicists recently discovered that the correct answer is: Both. This time however, El Pollo do have way longer play time in the world of organized crime than Huevo does.

Source:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/05/chicken-egg-first-both-quantum-physicists-say-citing-research/1205796002/