Who Does La Mana Work For In Matamoros?

Fresco
Was in Matamoros this past weekend at Playa Bahgdad and we needed gas. We spotted a truck being operated by who I was told was La Mana and they were selling gas. They were also charging to use the public restrooms. Obviously, the gas was stolen and they weren't city workers.

Re: Who Does La Mana Work For In Matamoros?

El Regio
That is the Gulf Cartel, the same ones that "don't attack or prey on innocents" lol....