White, not rock lobster, in Chiapas

Parro

News today, courtesy of expat Joel at Mexico Daily News, good daily read, article originally from Milenio.

Sorry, new to me, trying to insert link to article.  Narcos arrogant media tonelada de coa'ina al mer en Chipas

Re: White, not rock lobster, in Chiapas

Parro
Article is about 1/2 ton of coke jettisoned outside the Pacific Coast off Chiapis.  Again, aerial recognizance used to catch the perpetrators.  They throw it off, and go running.  How can their boats be faster than aerial recon.  Anyway, 1/2 ton gone.

Re: White, not rock lobster, in Chiapas

BBfollower

Re: White, not rock lobster, in Chiapas

Parro
thanks BBfollower.  Can you help me with this?

Re: White, not rock lobster, in Chiapas

BBfollower
No problem.  So, you click the address in your browser (you can find it at the top of the page), select the entire address, copy the selected address by right-clicking the selection and clicking "Copy" and then you paste it by right-clicking again and clicking "Paste" right where you write the messages. I hope that it helped.

Re: White, not rock lobster, in Chiapas

Parro
Muy bien.  Muchos gracias!

Re: White, not rock lobster, in Chiapas