Where was Hoo?

Nuttz

Re: Where was Hoo?

during my college days I used to work overnight shift and staying awake was no problem as long as people were around.  I was a programmer and always busy.  BUT, if I ever was to be alone and sat for more than 30 mins I would nod off.  I wonder if this happened.  or a set up?  arranged by 19/20 after they began to talk.?

and how about the girl, has anyone heard about where she is?  She obviously was taken into custody, but nothing.  and in the video I posted on mainboard of the condo interior, there is a baby playpen in the second bedroom.  baby?  puppy?

they sure don't believe in securing the scene.