Where's La Tuta?

tuSancho
apparently he likes houses in gay colors, like a pinata...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D3RtBFJyY0

Re: Where's La Tuta?

Maddy

Re: Where's La Tuta?

tuSancho
que pendejo.  yeah, i live in mexico and my house is yellow.  you got a problem with gay?  then how about happy?  that good enough for you cabron? eres torcido.

Re: Where's La Tuta?

El Regio
tuSancho wrote
que pendejo.  yeah, i live in mexico and my house is yellow.  you got a problem with gay?  then how about happy?  that good enough for you cabron? eres torcido.
LMAO calmado.

Re: Where's La Tuta?

jajaja
yeah I don't think he meant gay as in how Tex is fond of using :)

and you are both correct, lots of bright color houses.  But the brightest is in Chiapas and Ver
when I built the HS in Chiapas I could not believe how bright, it looked like Easter eggs, each building a different color

here is one building

Damn! My eyes would burn down if I were to stand in front of that building Chivis! Don´t get me wrong, I love Lime Green, specially on an old MoPar but that´s just too much photo phobia for me!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Where's La Tuta?

I know!  but it is what they love, in their art, clothing and buildings!

Re: Where's La Tuta?

Maddy

Re: Where's La Tuta?

tuSancho
apparently you are reading-challenged.  or reading comprehension-challenged.  i said i live in a yellow house in mexico.  that should have been enough to shut you up... do your research jajaja and try school, too.

Re: Where's La Tuta?

ok guys...no more, ok?  you both said your piece but it is becoming heated

thanks!!!

Re: Where's La Tuta?

Maddy

Re: Where's La Tuta?

Siskiyou_Kid
Hernandez was identified in an unsealed plea document for another defendant, but nothing about an indictment.

http://www.expressnews.com/news/us-world/border-mexico/article/Feds-say-another-Mexican-governor-took-bribes-5596655.php

Re: Where's La Tuta?

_Jack

Re: Where's La Tuta?