When you bring a AK-47 to a bike theft...

When you bring a AK-47 to a bike theft...

Re: When you bring a AK-47 to a bike theft...

Parro
LOL, appears to be soldiers, only based on the helmet.  The bike is a kid's bike or a BX but doubt it.  A gift to a family member probably for a birthday.  Sad . . but the AK-47 was definitely needed to protect the theft . . . .

Re: When you bring a AK-47 to a bike theft...

MaxiMillian2k19
Maybe they're gunmen dressed in the military uniforms? I never heard if the MX military or navy carried AK-47s

A year ago I saw a chona dance video made by two CDG gunmen, both of them wore Law enforcement uniforms and tactical gear
 https://youtube.com/watch?v=CgWxN0L_hOc

Re: When you bring a AK-47 to a bike theft...

Parro
The guy in the back seat was definitely the best dancer -