Quantcast

Whats the jajaja all about?

GREENJACKET
Hi there

Please excuse my ignorance but can somebody please tell a dumb european what the 'jajaja' means i keep seeing in posts and on other MX forums?

Thanks

GJ

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

final sleep-2

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

JesusTheMoose
Okay, could you illuminate me on what "Mmddrr! " means?  Sometimes I see it on a friend's Facebook.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

final sleep-2

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Ok thanks guys  - got it now.

no offence taken Chivo - this shit also makes me laugh

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

JesusTheMoose
Do you know any French, GJ?
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

GREENJACKET
The only french i know is 'Royal with Cheese'

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

Bjeff
Makes great sense in German, the Scandinavian languages, and in North Dakota if you ever saw "Fargo" by the Cohen brothers. Jajaja would translate to yesyesyes, but I guess it means something else in Mexico.

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

"J" is H sound in spanish  as in "Jose"

jaja
jeje (e is short sound)
jojo
jiji  (i is long sound)   all mean online forms of laughter

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

Baggy
How did this get resurrected?? You gettin booooooooored chivis?!

*Edit* Mmmm just realised final's Deleted all his posts?Closed account?! Changed names/ alias perhaps??? Wheeeerrrree arreee youuuuuu finaaaal?!? yooo hooooo!

Re: Whats the jajaja all about?

Frontera
Well since the "J" is pronounced as a "H" then when Ajulio changed his handle to AJ then one could conclude that the true meaning could be Azz Jole.

Just giggling AJ with a fun comment