Whats going on in Agua Prieta

QuePasa
Received several images amd videos via social media of shootings and aftermath from this afternoon. Anyone knows whats going on?

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

QuePasa

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

El Durazo
From what I gathered, the plaza boss of Agua Prieta “el fox"was killed. I wonder who’s moving in.

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

QuePasa
Same thing I’ve heard. What was the name of the last jefe de plaza that was killed a few years ago? Body builder dude?

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

El Durazo
Mandy Moreno, so I assume this fox guy was cds gente Nueva?

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

QuePasa
Ese mero. Cds/gente nueva or salazar in agua prieta?

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

El Durazo
Last I heard was GN Salazar.

De lo que habla la gente un tal tin tin mando a matar a rascon el fox

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

El Durazo
There’s a piece here about the other players in El Charco who la gente there suspect pulled the hit.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Feds-target-drive-through-Cochise-County-marijuana-traffickers-tp4095028.html

Re: Whats going on in Agua Prieta

QuePasa
Heres a comment on the post on main page.. literally the same information i got .

Anonymous June 13, 2019 at 1:11 AM
@4:46 you’re correct. It was not cjng or blo. It was Martin aliáis el Tin Tin who was Rascóns boss. The word on the street here in naco Sonora is that Javier el fox tried to jump Tin Tin and take his position. Tin found out and called them to meet up and on the way to the location he ambushed Javier. Then he called the group from naco Sonora and told them el fox was gunned down due to a group coming in and needed their help and once they were leaving naco Tin ambushed them as well. Idk if Marcos Paderes and Alfredo Salazar are on board with this since they’ve been with Javier Rascón for years.