What's up with border land

elGrifo
So many interesting stories on the eastern side of Mexico to report on but no you guys continue to glorify the western side all I see is about Sinaloa Jalisco and tj . And a lot of those stories don't even have good backing to it , just becuae you believe it don't make it true , yes the gulf war is  old same infighting but hey there a lot to report on , yet you guys try so hard to avoid Tamaulipas on main board itzhitl has some of the best reporting but not much of her s seen on main. Board

Re: What's up with border land

ToPHeR
Itzli is busy with real life and the press on the eastern side has a tougher time reporting stuff due to threats

Re: What's up with border land

Itzli
I wanted to take the time to thank you for your kind words, it always feels nice to be acknowledged.  As I am no longer a reporter on the mainboard, I don't have much insight as to the lack of articles other than the fact that I know it is easy to focus on a particular group and/or region be it one's particular interest or what one is most comfortable with.