What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

MrJayDub
Thread title says it all.

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

Tijuano
Not that I know of, Tijuana is heating up, but that´s Mayo faction, not Chapo´s.

I guess all of Chapo´s men are hiding until thing cool down a bit.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

choco
Isn't it odd how all the heat seemed to be on Mayo's men... but it was Chapo they arrested.  Maybe Mayo uses burner cells... bet Chapo wished he had.
C&S

What my friends have mentioned is that there has to be mutual agreements between Ismael's, Juan's people and the sons of Joaquin's and his top lieutenants. Ismael's is not just going to allow inexperienced individuals to just attempt to run operations and put him and others at risk. The main concern right now is prices and how to coordinate product and allocate it as it was done previously. It will not change drastically since many of those in charge are still present but some may try to take more control than others... see it like a market. Supply and demand. Globalization. Logistics. Marketing. Management. Etc. Look at home depot when CEO Nardelli took over and the aftermath. Just trying to get people to understand. Lobbying done In many branches of government as it is linked to businesses to to favorite them and pass laws to make more $...

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

choco
Good summary C&S... I just want to add that some Mexican scholars in the US commented on the business situation with Chapo in jail... and they pointed out the obvious, altho it had not occurred to me.... and that is that Chapo's attorneys essentially act as "messengers" for him, relaying directions to CDS.

However, I imagine they are being much more careful with the cell phones and other forms of communication now.

His attorneys filed an injunction to stop the US extradition of Chapo on Monday... so I'm sure they are in regular contact with him.

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

El Doble J
The problem with all of these is that Chapo was the one with the best contacts and prices for the cocaine with the countries in South America. There's only several ways I see this playing out: 1) Ivan slips into Chapo's place with Mayo and Azul behind it; 2) Mayo and Azul split from Chapo's faction; 3) Chapo's faction aligns themselves with BLO; 4) Chapo's faction begin in-fighting and splitting away to become independent.

Then again I think there's plenty of ways this can play out. Should be fun one way or another and plenty of things to talk about.

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

badanov
Been a slight uptick in shootings in Ciudad Juarez and Chihuahua city in the past day or so.
Peace through Superior Firepower
C&S

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

C&S
Thanks "choco"
In response to "it was chapo who had cost efficient prices" true and it was also him who was responsible for major cultivation of cannabis, shipments of pseudoephedrine, countless laboratories etc. BUT, many of these are based on mutual agreements with Ismael. See it this way he simply gives him a cut of profits etc. Of course, Gente Nueva went into Chihua's and TJ and I know that Ismael wasn't pleased that his people began taking out other opposing members. In many instances, it is not as easy to control lieutenant's actions because they can simply say "la linea" killed 1 or 2 of our people. So as a CEO he supports their actions. In the states, how often do you see chief of police clearly support their "peace officers" when it is evident that their actions were unlawful. If find Joaquin's people difficult in collaborating with Los Beltranes because of what happen to Mochomo. Then again Vicentillo became El "Shaka" of Culiacan when that happens. So it is uncertain who turned him in, could have been a political decision. I was in CLN when Vicentillo was caught in D.F. It was peaceful too.

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

when they killed el niño de oro viceroy called  mayo and told him to give up chapos location  he never  did thats howhe got involved  in the juarez war gente nueva es gente del chapo formely los salazares ,vicentillo turn himself in D.E.A hotel room

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

Pariente
Southern Chihuas has been hot for a while now, whether that is due to internal conflicts or shifts in local mafiosos is to be seen. I am talking about Parral, region de Balleza, Guachochi, Guadalupe y Calvo those are areas heavy influenced by GN and Chapos followers.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

cuerpo14
I have family in jimenez and paral and they say the people fighting is gente nueva and cartel de juarez cuz juarez has been trying to make a run for that plaza but haven't been successful. But he says they get down n dirty guns blazing.

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

Pariente
Same things I have heard and read. Parral is a very important plaza as it connects Durango, Sinaloa and the productive growers for the mafiosos in Southwestern Chihuahua. There is another family holding it on lock down for GN in that area now.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "
C&S

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

C&S
Did you know "el guero" last name Rodriguez from Camargo? He was married to my grandpa's niece. They messed with their brakes and perished around 2 years ago. He was heavy, probably the main person in Camargo. I think he held thay place down quite well. I do know he was gunned down twice and was recovering in Nuevo Leon before he passed away close to Camargo. The family from Parral, at least one of them is Los "Arreolas"

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

arent those zones considerd to be in the cockaroack effect?

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

pilot
but all those areas have been heated since the last month so, is not heated by this notice; everything in the state of chihuahua are the same that was before chapo´s capture, I have returned from Guadalupe y Calvo today and everything is normal, some of they even don't know if is chapo or not

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

El Doble J
Mazatlan is still peaceful and Chapo Isidro's peeps don't seem to be making any noice to heat things up.

Re: What's the latest news with el Chapos faction of CDS and is there any indications of plazas heating up alrwady?

Pariente
Oh I agree, I don't think it's because Chaps was taken down either. That violence was there before and not much has increased, people get wacked in that area all the time and no one really knows if it's Chapos own people are if it's someone else.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "