What's going on with CDG?

ToPHeR
Have they named a new leader yet? I remember hearing rumors about X-20 or El Gringo taking over, but who is it? Also, is CDG united or do they have splinter cells operating independently from one another? I'm sure these latest banners in Zacatecas are from Taliban's people claiming CDG and Sinaloa has hit squads that run under "CDG Grupo Sierra", but are they united?

Re: What's going on with CDG?

TucoBenedictoJuanMariaRamirez
I'm pretty sure I remember reading a few weeks ago, maybe longer, that the metros and rojos actually weren't fighting anymore due to coss and that other older fat fuck brother of oziel getting pinched

But you never can be 100% sure with any facts that come out of this whole shitty mess

Re: What's going on with CDG?

FreeMexico

Re: What's going on with CDG?

Baggy
Lol.... uhhhhhhh so what exactly are you implying elco?just to be clear for the others and for our federal watchers

Re: What's going on with CDG?

ToPHeR
Am I fed status in your eyes Cochi? LOL what a joke....I ask a question and get accused of being a Fed.....only on BB...If we're on a forum dedicated to the discussion of drug trafficking what are we suppose to talk about then?

Re: What's going on with CDG?

FreeMexico

Re: What's going on with CDG?

ToPHeR
What are you even talking about? "You created that drama on your own. But unfortunately for you some of us have real world jobs and can't play on Internet forums all day so go find another play pal."

All I did was ask a few questions! In no way shape or form did I say anything about knowing everything there is to know about CDG nor was there any "drama" you speak of in any of this thread. In fact, you were the 2nd person to even response in the thread! I was asking a simple question.....

This was your response:
"I remember when they announced the American authorities were going to start trolling these little websites like this one and trying to stumble across real inside information. It's so obvious some of the topics and post on here. What a fucking joke! "

What does that have to do with anything I said in the original post?

"As I started to read your post I just stopped at CDG is finished." Where does it say anything that even resembles this in the original post?

All of this "drama" you say I am causing is actually you trying to create something out of nothing....There was nothing malicious about the thread I started....between You and Canna Guy are the kings of fake e-beef....You even acknowledge that you're going on a rant too..."Whatever dude I'm rambling on about shit you will never understand."

It's a shame because you are a quality poster too!

Sounds like a personal issue...

Re: What's going on with CDG?

Canna_guy
Banned User
You can suck my fat dick Topher. Sit your bitch ass up in Illinois or where you may be. Stupid gringo offering opinions based only middle-man reporting. You paranoid BB leeches don't have any life or friends and this is why you sit on this board day after day trying to one-up each other with knowledge of things you have no seen or done.

Re: What's going on with CDG?

El Regio
Topher you are arguing with a troll and that will get you nowhere!

Re: What's going on with CDG?

Canna_guy
Banned User
You can suck it as well Regio. These keyboards offer you punks a lot of security.

Re: What's going on with CDG?

LOL The feds are watching!

Re: What's going on with CDG?

jackal
Topher - i wouldn't be surprised if Loco and Canna are one in the same

Re: What's going on with CDG?

DURANGO1
Don't feed the trolls! people please refrain from attacking each others.....this forum is meant to discuss and ask questions.

Re: What's going on with CDG?

Valhalla
Canna, having a bad day?

Why are you degrading your self like this?

I've seen some smart stuff from you, this is not.
All Wars Are Bankster Wars.

Re: What's going on with CDG?

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: What's going on with CDG?

The Radio
Canna sucks loco, or maybe canna is loco and sucks himself
lasers...

Re: What's going on with CDG?

The Radio
And Baggy, you have some insightful stuff must of the time, but you believe in some far out shit
lasers...

Re: What's going on with CDG?

Baggy
Whats far out? That anyone who bothers doing research will find that the CIA are drug dealers and have been for well over 40yrs? Or that the aliens abducted the mayans and told them how to manufacture cocaine to brainwash the u.s populace? hahaha

Re: What's going on with CDG?

The Radio
true
lasers...

Re: What's going on with CDG?

foeffa
You sound like a horrible cunt ElCochiwhatever.
123