What just happened to Texcoco?

Locked 47 messages Options

What just happened to Texcoco?

Bjeff
All content on BB deleted, as well as his blog?
A26

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

A26

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

_Jack

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

BERTY
He's an interestin dude, man 2 b a blogger about narcos in  mexico u need stainless steel stones
The more I see the less I understand

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

_The Magician_

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

Pinchegringo
_The Magician_ wrote
looks like Buggs pulled the plug on our bud Texcoco!!
Go away for a few days and people disappear lol  What happened or do you know?

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

_The Magician_

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

I just emailed him....

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

A26

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

A26

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

SouthernOutpost
Hope he is ok,I did notice he was having an argument with someone about a week and half ago on his site,anyone else notice?

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

what was the argument over?  He had a great site with so much potential.
I am really sorry to see him take it down, I wish he would have just let it sleep for a while.

AJ

Hope Tex is alright. He's an OG. He'll be back one day.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

SouthernOutpost
Sorry Chivis,i can barely remember,someone in the comments told him to stop posting certain stuff i think,video's might of been,cant recall now.Using vile language at Tex,then Tex used vile language back,then i jumped in as Anon and told Tex to just ignore him and passed some of my vile language on towards the Fool....i doubt it had anything to do with that,he most probably having a break like you said Chivis.

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

more4you594
find him on facebook page name is   NarcoMexicoDrugsGangs   they post yesterday @4;59 that the blog disappeared and did not know anything about texcoco  just my 2 cents

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

Re: What just happened to Texcoco?

K_Mennem
My bet is that he is fine. If he was "kidnapped" or "harmed", he would have not had time to take his blog down, delete content, or shut down emails.

Probably just wanted to get off the grid for a while.
123