What is this Z-40 dead?

Havana
Are two executed, One is Miguel Angel Morales Alias ​​TREVINOS Z40 # Reynosafollow, Tamaulipas

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2013 | COMMENTS 22 COMMENTS
Reynosa, Tamps., February 12. - The Attorney General and the Secretary of State for Public Security reported that in the town of Reynosa were found two bodies of two men in a van, where there were also tactical weapons and equipment.

In a statement, the state government said that at 20:00 am on Monday, members of the Attorney General attended Luis Donaldo Colosio Avenue, before reaching the Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge, after receiving a report on the presence two bodies. agents testified that in a pick-up Toyota Tundra white, were the bodies of two men who had multiple injuries from firearms
.
Reynosa, Tamps., February 12. - The Attorney General and the Secretary of State for Public Security reported that in the town of Reynosa were found two bodies of two men in a van, where there were also tactical weapons and equipment.

In a statement, the state government said that at 20:00 am on Monday, members of the Attorney General attended Luis Donaldo Colosio Avenue, before reaching the Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge, after receiving a report on the presence two bodies. agents testified that in a pick-up Toyota Tundra white, were the bodies of two men who had multiple injuries from firearms.

The deceased were identified as Claudio Hernandez Velazquez, 28 years old, and Miguel Angel Morales TREVINOS. The prosecutor's common law provided that both bodies were taken to the Medical Examiner for autopsy practicarles while prosecution staff Federal said the truck, guns, grenades and tactical gear.

Leer más http://www.mund0narco.com/2013/02/encuentran-dos-ejecutados-uno-de-ellos.html#ixzz2Kp1zztrz

Re: What is this Z-40 dead?

as you know I have been working on this for hours and  trying to get a confirmation on a secondary source.

as I posted on mainboard an hour ago:

only mundo has it and refers to REY Follow as their source and also states atty general and security chief made this big announcement.

not so

REY Follow has one tweet...BUT it says mundo is the source
atty general and in fact NO state agency has issued an announcement.

readers began sending me emails and comments since last night that he was killed.

if that occurred media would be all over it.  and they are not.

I just finished accessing amps state agencies again and nothing.

I asked people on mainboard to please send me anything that substantiates the validity of this rumor.  if any of you hear anything I would appreciate a heads up.

this is the 5th time in 3 years I heard 40 was killed.  twice in Reynosa which is I would think the last place he would be....

Re: What is this Z-40 dead?

Havana
This is your gig, missy-just trying to round more tidbits for you!

And I see nothing on blogger main page about it and only same old mundo on twitter.

Anyone else?

Re: What is this Z-40 dead?

Bjeff
Claudio Hernández Velázquez and Miguel Ángel Flores Velázquez were names of the deceased, not Z-40

Source:
http://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2013/02/12/883989

Re: What is this Z-40 dead?

Havana
Thanks a lot Bjeff for clearing the nonsense up. You rule.