What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

El_Canadiense
I remember reading an article where Mayito Gordo and Cheyo were arrested at a compound in Culiacan somewhere and I know Mayito Gordo was extradited to the states sometime at the end of last year. So was Cheyo even arrested, you would think if he was he'd be extradited before Mayito Gordo. I have read that he's Mayo's nephew and the bloodline is there. I know the US put sanctions on him after their supposed arrest. Just wondering if anyone knows what he's up to and if he's still participating.

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

Mica
He was never arrested and was/is a founding member of Anthrax.  He never really posted on social media, but pictures of him stopped appearing when Chino was arrested.  He is a relative to MZ and remains very inside the circle of trust.  Wish I knew more, I too am curious about him.

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

El Doble J
He along with Chavo seemed to have listened to stop with the social media posting. I recall early on they were always posting pictures at clubs and parties or on their vacations all over Mexico and abroad. Is Cheyo married to JC Chavez daughter Elli?

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

Under indictment in San Diego, on same case as Chino, Mayito, Ivan, Flaco, Aquiles, La Rana, Chikyo, Atlante,

Also named in Treasury/OFAC sanctions as of 2016 and 2017

He's mentioned in Culiacan social scenes/weddings coverage sometimes
MX

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

MX
@Mica: Back in the day that Cheyo used to have an Instagram account too but deleted it after Chino was caught. I remember it quite vividly... wish I had saved some of the pics.

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

Yes

El Doble J wrote
He along with Chavo seemed to have listened to stop with the social media posting. I recall early on they were always posting pictures at clubs and parties or on their vacations all over Mexico and abroad. Is Cheyo married to JC Chavez daughter Elli?

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

@MX I remember his IG well.  He posted pictures of him with family, reading, eating, and off-roading.  There was pictures of him at events, but he was way more reserved.  It actually looked like he was uncomfortable with some of the over the top stuff Chino was doing.

He knows his place, you don't outshine the boss.  Jack Welch was chairman and CEO of GE from 1981 - 2001.  He was a simple man and I believe the story goes like this.  He drove a Crown Vic, a common car, not luxurious but practical and reliable (he could afford any car he desired). Every director and officer of the company also drove the same car.  They all understood that you don't outshine the boss.  Many of them had much fancier cars, but these cars never saw the parking lot of GE.

This is the problem with Chino and why he was caught and why he is dead.  I have always felt that Cheyo was the complete opposite.  You don't outshine Zamabadas and Chapitos publicly.

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

 Mayito was right at his side for all those Ig shots.  They did it together.  Mayito was on all of those trips, and posted his own pics.   He didn't have to worry about outshining Mayito, they were best friends.

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

elrojo
And cousins to be precise.
He never had to outshine anyone cause he was/is a boss and one with mayito Gordo. He also always had and has his own circles of security just for him and cooperates fully with mayito flaco and the bunch.
Mayito flaco has his hands on everything zambada related.
Fact that no one has done anything (or if they don’t)since chino died leads me to believe all his associates including cheyo agreed for chinos death seeing as how he most likely dropped a dime on all of those indicted in San Diego and even if he didn’t he was a liability.

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

P@RR@ND3RO
Negative...she's married to "Pelon Felix" brother of chavo felix.
DuR@Ng0

Re: What is Eliseo Imperial Castro "Cheyo" up to?

El Doble J
Dude Do you have any idea what happened to Aislin Araujo? She was involved in quite a mess with the rumored set up of Ivan that got El Animals son killed. I believed they were saying she got picked up and then she was forced to turn in El Guacho which led to the infamous YouTube torcher video and subsequent death.