What happens to sicarios?

the ones that aren't killed or incarcerated?What is the average years in the game?What percentage commit suicide?Of course all this would be a guesstimate.Do they remain phychopaths or is it temporary when in the game as its kill or be killed or are they true phychopaths or just developed ones as a matter of survival?Cant imagine the post traumatic stress they would carry around or do they justify it all just to be able to function?Do many end up lifelong alcoholics or drug addicts to kill the pain?Does their life get better or worse mentally after many years after the game?Theres some mental health pros here so maybe someone can shed some light.Im curious.

Re: What happens to sicarios?

635787at
My uncle was a "sicario" back in the 80's in Guadalajara . He lives a normal life now runs his own buisness legit and cares for his family . He of course will never be the same. He does not buy outside food or accept anything to drink or eat when offered by someone , thinking someone is trying to poison him for revenge for one of his murders. That was 20-30 years ago and his still as paranoid as ever. During the holidays and family get togethers, he is never there he just stays home and drinks, at times when his asleep he just starts screaming from the nightmares he gets. For 30 years he has sleep with a shotgun next to his bed and a AK in a safe next to him . He never ever speaks of his past or the things he has done or seen and we all know better then to ask. There's many many that leave everything behing and live normal legit lifes but they will never be the same from what they've done or seen and they won't ever forget . PTSD I guess u can say

Re: What happens to sicarios?

I thought it kind of might be like you described.The victims pain is overwith but your Uncles continues unabetted.

Re: What happens to sicarios?

_Jack

Re: What happens to sicarios?

Mexico-Watcher
What is most disturbing to me is that virtually "anyone" under the wrong set of circumstances can become a cruel and depraved murderer.

Philip Zimbardo's book (The Lucifer Effect: Understanding how good people turn evil, 2007)has an empirical and historic basis that says that virtually any "normal" human being can become a ruthless torturer and killer when subjected to certain dehumanization and other "situations". Check out Zimbardo's web site at: http://www.lucifereffect.com/  and, http://www.lucifereffect.com/dehumanization.htm

Basically, Zimbardo suggests that historically too much has been made of of psychopathy (mental illness), brain pathology .... this at the expense of virtually ignoring the situational variables in violence and evil.

I agree with Zimbardo.

Mexico-Watcher

Re: What happens to sicarios?

TexcocoDeMora
635787at wrote
[...]
Yeah, my uncle was El Chupacabras and he lives a normal life too.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: What happens to sicarios?

Sicarios is like trying to hit the lotto wars are really expensive they usually fade out unless your send directly from the big boss he will give you guns  but cutting a peice of the pie is straight no no

Re: What happens to sicarios?

635787at
Yeah because you know EVERYTHING that your blog is the best .

Re: What happens to sicarios?

ElEscocés

Re: What happens to sicarios?

_Jack

Re: What happens to sicarios?

_Jack

Re: What happens to sicarios?

Mexico-Watcher
_Jack wrote
Actually many people on the psychopathic spectrum live a healthy social life. I guess it depends which factors come together, such as brain wiring to early childhood development.

This is a good article: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/03/how-i-discovered-i-have-the-brain-of-a-psychopath
 Excellent reference with valuable insights into different kinds of psychopathy.... Esp mention of the Hare Psychopathy Check List (PCL) as a tool for diagnosing the condition.

 Its been suggested that sentencing violent criminals on the basis of scores on the PCL combined with with extensive "life history" data be done. ... instead of sentencing on formulas for the crime(s), lawyer, juries, and other social/public factors.

I've hear that Canada is heading in this more "scientific" direction, but I'm not too sure how far it is into it.

Interesting thread.  I hope others with direct knowledge of violent sicarios jump in and post comments.

Mexico_Watcher

Re: What happens to sicarios?

1966tinman
I am a product of having lived and survived for 47 years in a life where most of my friends are either dead or in prison . I consider myself fortunate and very lucky . Maybe it wasn't some traumatic life altering event or because I was  raised in a Christian home with great parents who instilled in me moral , values , and principles . I believe it is sometimes a larger force that is at play .   In the Mexican culture in Mexico and sometimes in the U.S. there is a tendency to make males accept the culture of machismo: the don't take shit from anyone , kill-or-be-killed  , and I-got-bigger-balls-than you attitude and mentality .  Sometimes that cultural pressure sets off a mechanism  that is ripe for instilling violence in often ordinary individuals .  Personally , I have met nice , well-spoken , often well liked individuals who grew up thinking that it was acceptable and normal to exact violence on others who challenged their manhood or threatened them in some way .  I am not excusing anyone but I have often looked around in the aftermath of events that I have done or  witnessed and wondered .

Re: What happens to sicarios?

ArmChairIntellect
Good thread, _Jack is heading  the right in the right direction.  When I get a chance I'll add some more on epigenetics and the impact it has with personality types, like antisocial which we are discussing here.....

Re: What happens to sicarios?

elcienporcien

Re: What happens to sicarios?

that would be "arm chair"

Re: What happens to sicarios?

califero
Dammn tex....   Your comments are almost always confrontational or down right rude..... I wonder if you got bullied when you were little since you seem to like to rip people behind a computer screen.....  Take your computer-soldier down to home gardens with that attitude homie.  I'd say go to the hood right there on fourth street but they'll probably pimp you ass since its so close to sixth.

Re: What happens to sicarios?

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
califero wrote
Dammn tex....   Your comments are almost always confrontational or down right rude..... I wonder if you got bullied when you were little since you seem to like to rip people behind a computer screen.....  Take your computer-soldier down to home gardens with that attitude homie.  I'd say go to the hood right there on fourth street but they'll probably pimp you ass since its so close to sixth.
 To be pimp by someone I will have to be a bitch like you.

I grew up in Logan Heights San Diego Ca in the 90's so don't give me your ghetto bull shit like if I don't know what's up. I will assume that when you go to Home Gardens, you spend most of the time on your knees.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: What happens to sicarios?

califero
Banned User
I ran crowntown for perico in 09 then stayed when he got greenlighted afterwards collected for mando from Onta also in crowntown while at the same time collecting for all of rivas except the east side...  Then turi from Cuca and Darryl from fonta before he disappeared.   Lastly right before I disappeared I had the whole county for 4 "brothers".  So while you were wetting your thong and hiding behind a computer screen and writing your blog, which sucks by the way,  I was doing the damn thing in person.....  So yeah go on and keep your shit talking cuz that's all that is and that's all you have foolia.  Ps I picked up my first case when I was eleven in cb which is not my hood btw....  I was on my way there to put in work.  At 16 I beat a double murder case and my star rose from then on.  I'd tell you where I'm from but I already put to much out there for sukas that ain't got time but to connect the dots online.   Oh yeah I'm retired now from that lifestyle living comftarbly in the Midwest.   Did I forget to mention I've traveled extensively in Mexico also...   I've been to texcoco...  Have you?....  If you have then you should clearly now it was super famous for their Barbacoa ahi en la plaza donde hacen la feria del caballito...  Of course you know chinconcuac too I like their borregas...  You do know what those are right!  Anyways fool you a punk I can tell by the way you try to pose hard on your pics....  Take you ass down to holt st in p-town you'll fit right in suka.....   Did you know that chayo from CT chilled in Mira Loma till the narcs started doing reverse rips with ephedrine pills and he burned a ci and had to bounce...  You know how I know....  Cuz I helped rob that ci fool...  You a wanker I'm the real thing suka. Fuck it i know I dropped names I don't give fuck! But you get on my nerves foo.

Re: What happens to sicarios?

Yahweh