What happened to Juárez Citizens Command?

What happened to Juárez Citizens Command?

Barbon
Not much was really heard from about these guys are they even still around or did they disband? its kind of a shame if they did I hoped this little group would gain some more momentum and become more of a threat to the cartels but seems they faded away at least that's what I gather judging by all the lack of news articles about them.

So what happened to them pls are they still offing criminals or gone?