What happened in Britain today..

Baggy
I guess i don't need to be specific, since its probably been allover the news allover the world, i don't want to post pictures because thats exactly what those dickheads want.  I am ofcourse referring to the execution and then decapitation of the "soldier" in england. Just curious and want to gauge peoples reactions to what happened, Yes i know it is totally unrelated to cartels violence but just want to see what people thought when they heard of it.

I put ''soldier'' because this man was not in uniform, was not armed and was possibly not even a grunt.

Re: What happened in Britain today..

_Jack

Re: What happened in Britain today..

_Jack

Re: What happened in Britain today..

El"H"
You know ur supporting the right political movement when they have their own bandannas....

Re: What happened in Britain today..

Handsome_devil
Vote UKIP.
AJ

Re: What happened in Britain today..

AJ

The Woolwich Killer

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: What happened in Britain today..

AJ

Woman Reasons with London Attackers

LONDON -- A brave scout leader who may have prevented further violence has emerged as an unlikely hero in the apparent terror attack that left one man dead on the streets of London.

Ingrid Loyau-Kennett got off a bus and tried to reason with the two attackers after she tried to help the man lying on the street but found he had no pulse and was already dead.

The 48-year-old mother kept talking to the two bloody attackers before police came, trying to keep them calm.

Loyau-Kennett, who lives in Cornwall in southwest England, told several British media outlets Wednesday night and Thursday morning that she was returning from a trip to France and was visiting her children in London when the bus she was on stopped because of the melee.

She said she saw a crashed car and the victim lying on the street and tried to help him since she had been trained in first aid. She had determined the man was dead by the time the attackers confronted her.

She said a man "with a black hat and a revolver in one hand and a cleaver in the other came over" and excitedly warned her to stay away from the body.

"I asked him why he had done what he had done," The Guardian quoted her as saying. "He said he had killed the man because he (the victim) was a British soldier who killed Muslim women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was furious about the British Army being over there."

When the man told her he was going to kill police when they arrived, she asked him if that was reasonable and tried to keep him engaged.

Then she spoke to the other attacker, who she described as quiet and shy.

"I asked him if he wanted to give me what he was holding in his hand, which was a knife, but I didn't want to say that," she said. "He didn't agree and I asked him: `Do you want to carry on?' He said: `No, no, no.' I didn't want to upset him," she is quoted as saying in The Guardian.

Prime Minister David Cameron Thursday praised Loyau-Kennett's performance in the tense situation and said she "spoke for all of us" when she told the first attacker that he could not win the war he said he was hoping to start on the streets of London.

Cameron said the presence of mind she and others in the vicinity showed despite the danger was an indication of how Britain would triumph over terrorism by standing together.

Loyau-Kennett said she was not scared and that the armed men did not seem to be drunk or on drugs. She said she was trying to keep them occupied so they didn't get more agitated.

She re-boarded her bus shortly before police arrived, watching from the bus as police shot the two suspects, who are both receiving treatment in hospital.

"The officers shot them in the legs, I think" she says in The Guardian.

Original source:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/ingrid-loyaukennett-scout_n_3324823.html

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: What happened in Britain today..

AJ

I can't stand extreme Muslims. They are the biggest assholes in the world. Conservatism at it's finest.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: What happened in Britain today..

El Regio
_Jack wrote
As far as I am concerned this is an isolated incident which is being far from being endorsed by the islamic community. Most people can see that, but unfortunately a minority doesn't.
This is far from an isolated incident, this has been ongoing for a very long time and will only get worse. This is exactly what happened here in Boston. Hopefully England will wake up and begin to take action against these islamic jihadist. Unfortunately they have no way of defending themselves or else somebody could have exterminated these dirty rats on the spot!

Re: What happened in Britain today..

El Regio
AJ wrote
I can't stand extreme Muslims. They are the biggest assholes in the world. Conservatism at it's finest.
What an idiot thing to say, but hey we expect it from you.

Islam has nothing to do with Conservatism!

Idiot!

Re: What happened in Britain today..

Handsome_devil
Religion of peace ...

Re: What happened in Britain today..

_Jack

Re: What happened in Britain today..

_Jack

Re: What happened in Britain today..

Baggy
duh AJ you hate them but you do exactly what they want of you lol.. edit n take the vid off we all seen it im sure.

@Regio thats the perfect word to describe them, they are conservative/extremist douches. there are moderate islamists and conservative ones.. nothin wrong with what he said, you just take it personally because of your political p.o.v.

@Jack hah good for you. nothing like seeing the neo nazi scum come out to see who your real friends are i guess.....

I just have to say that for the amount of people that were there, and for only a women to ''do'' something shows what a fuckedup society we have, i guess if he had been alive when they began to slice the man things may have been different, i think he was  hit with the car and or then shot before they did what they did, even still i would have expected them to get mobbed... strange times when people can watch something like that happen and just spectate or follow the orders of the killers and record and BROADCAST as per their wish, As for al ciada those guys are always gonna celebrate something like this, im sure they have even tried to take credit for the recent tornado deaths in the u.s.

Re: What happened in Britain today..

mixtli
Faux News much?

Re: What happened in Britain today..

El Regio
_Jack wrote
The man stood in a busy town centre and maimed someone whilst screaming. Hardly part of a sophisticated network who are going to transform the Western world. You're completely paraz mate.
Never said they were part of some sophisticated network, simply stated the truth about Islam and it's extreme Islamic fundamentalist that are simply following Islam which is far from a religion of peace!

Re: What happened in Britain today..

El Regio
mixtli wrote
Faux News much?
MSNBC much?

Re: What happened in Britain today..

El Regio
No Baggy what bothers me is this idiot trying to link them to Conservatives or what Conservatives stand for. Yet here in the States you never see Conservative protest even get out of hand. Although the same can't be said for Liberal protest, but you guys won't touch that because you agree with them so we can leave it  at that.

Re: What happened in Britain today..

Baggy
How do you get all that from one single sentence? reaching abit...

Re: What happened in Britain today..

Lala
It was shocking news, but just like Jack said, I took it as an isolated incident, religion fanatics are probably the most scary type of loons.

Regio you are getting defensive for no reason, conservative doesn't always refer to politics.
123