What happen to Smurf?

kylesam
Hey has anyone notice that smurf is no longer on the BB list of reporters? Does that mean he is gone? What happen. I know some people were asking why he removed the chapo post and the leyzaola post but damn BB just lost a good reporter thats for sure!!!

Re: What happen to Smurf?

kylesam
I would also like to add that I was reading some post and found this by Buggs "The removal of any post that are already published is not a practice of Borderland Beat, Smurf chose to remove it for unknown reasons, but we will work hard for this not to happen again. End of discussion regarding this matter.

Apologies to our loyal BB community, we are here for you and not for any special interest, regardless what others spew"

So probably a disagreement between Smurf and Buggs which led to Smurf possibly leaving Borderland Beat? I don't know what happen but I want answers!! Smurf was one of my favorite reporters!!

Re: What happen to Smurf?

Jus Sayin
Looks that way his name is off the reporter list on the dashboard.
He was the best.  But he has a blog 3rdrockpress.wordpress.com
It is for the thinking mind...but has narco stuff alos if that is what you
want look at the side panel and link latin america.  So ovemex will have
to bust his ass even more.

Re: What happen to Smurf?

buggs
Suffice to say Smurf and BB did not connect in some issues that I prefer not to launder here as they should be personal between BB and Smurf.

He will be deeply missed and we wish him well on his own personal endeavors.

Sorry to all our loyal fans for the drama this has caused, now we move on, as there are more pressing issues to be concern about.
Borderland Beat

Re: What happen to Smurf?

quitapuercos
he was executed by Los Zetas
he is the guy that was castrated and beheaded upsidedown

Re: What happen to Smurf?

Shenaynay Shebazz
Hey buggs,

That was a very professional post. You stated the issue but didn't air the laundry here. Thanks for the concise explanation of the situation. All too often I see webmasters get into spats and then banter back and forth in public, with nobody gaining anything from the whole mess.

Good luck to you all.

Re: What happen to Smurf?

Roffasouth
I always liked smurf's posts, and i enjoyed it.(gulf cartelvs los zetas cartel news was imba) Risemakeveli post's we're very interesting aswell. I hope gerard/overmex will post something real interesting shit, because i see boring news in the last few days now. I want to know the wars between the cartels, not sume mexico/america relations shit. Its getting boring.

-010 roffa

Re: What happen to Smurf?

kylesam
Dude that totally uncalled for...he is safe...you can tell because he has his own blog...

Re: What happen to Smurf?

Anon
You posted that the guy in the video was Rise

Which is it? Or you just throwing shit out there?

Re: What happen to Smurf?

i have no clue what has happened but my name appeared on 3 of 4 of just sayin posts!  sorry I deleted them but you can try posting again.  I think one stayed correctly.  I was fooling around with the tool bar this AM I may have messed something up but I was not even on this forum it was the INVISABLES

Re: What happen to Smurf?

Jus Sayin
no problem