What do you all know about Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje?

What do you all know about Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje?

MrJayDub

I'm trying to find information and articles about her, but so far I have not had much luck. If you know where I can find more information on her, please help me out!

Thanks in advance, your help is very much appreciated!

Re: What do you all know about Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje?

Cristero
Who is she, what do you know about her?
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: What do you all know about Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje?

MrJayDub
I was reading about Sandra Ávila Beltrán "La Reina del Pacífico," Blanca Cázares Salazar “the Empress,” Angie Sanclemente Valencia and Laura Zuniga yesterday and I came across Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje's name. It's the first I've heard of her but supposedly she's becoming more known and she's still at large.

I've been trying to find information on her but I have not really been able to find anything. I was hoping maybe somebody here might have heard of her. I'm working on an essay about beauty pageant queens in the narco trade. I'll post it here when it's finished if anybody is interested.

Re: What do you all know about Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje?

MrJayDub
So I assume nobody has even heard of her?

One other thing. Is there a good book in english about Sandra Ávila Beltrán "La Reina del Pacífico?"

I get by on spanish articles because I know some spanish and my wife can translate anything I don't know, but I can't read a whole book like that.

Thanks!

Re: What do you all know about Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje?

MrJayDub
This post was updated on .
So far all I can find is that her aliases are "Linda Pánuco Olson," "La Cristina" and "Fanny." She's wanted by the PGJE of Baja California Sur for ordering murders and participation in some of the murders.

So who is she with, Tijuana cartel? Sinaloa cartel?

At this point I've decided to exclude her from my report, but I'm wondering how she's getting mentioned with
Sandra Ávila Beltrán "La Reina del Pacífico," Blanca Cázares Salazar “the Empress” and I've never even heard of her till now.

Re: What do you all know about Ana Cristina Aguirre Monje?

Bjeff
Her name is actually Ana Cristina Monje Aguirre. She also uses Linda Pánuco Olson and the moniker La Cristina or Escarlet. She is from El Salvador and accused of murder in Baja California Sur.

She does not seem to be tied to any drug cartel, but she is often mentioned together with other women of crime, eventually mixing up the story.