Weapons with gold and silver plate were confiscated in Jalisco.

Tex

Weapons with gold and silver plate were confiscated in Jalisco.

Tex

Re: Weapons with gold and silver plate were confiscated in Jalisco.

Jack S. Shaw
i like that silver body pistol with gold grips.   metro tres' spistol was sweet.   i wonder how much it cost to silver and gold a plate a pistol.  I heard it wasn't expensive.

Re: Weapons with gold and silver plate were confiscated in Jalisco.

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Weapons with gold and silver plate were confiscated in Jalisco.

Havana
How does one feel with with a gold plated pistol? More like a confirmed gold plated asshole or what?

that narco museum is cool.  where is it located?  i wish they'd come to US and display
Tex

Re: Weapons with gold and silver plate were confiscated in Jalisco.

Tex

Re: Weapons with gold and silver plate were confiscated in Jalisco.

DD
I think in the photo George must have been saying "Hey, some of those guns are just like the ones my Mx friends gave me when I was Governor of Texas.".