We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

AJ

We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

AJ

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

AJ

Mexico, Guerrero BURN as protesters demand justice for missing students

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

AJ

RT: Full Article [With Videos and Photos]

http://rt.com/news/203615-mexico-riot-killed-students/
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

AJ

GOOD! Fuck the Mexican government and FUCK Enrique Peña Nieto!! The devil's government.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

Thanks AJ!

Wow, I had no idea things were going to get that bad for EPN. Obama had his "runner" incident, now this? One thing that bothers me about this picture is the burning of commercial vehicles. Tuta tactics? I have no clue what the Mexican Leftist, pro revolutionaries, are thinking. Things are bad everywhere, but like you said, it's a devil. That devil has every right to bite back now. I feel for the people that suffered the pain of losing someone. Two wrongs never make a right.

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

elcienporcien

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

well stated AJ!

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

adam3

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

Rubbertoe
Violence is a good punctuation to engender social change but if it continues it will be very destructive to the movement. It will damage support from abroad and give the government an excuse to respond in kind. It will be fostered by criminal elements for their own purposes, from common criminals to mafia.  Continuous , average citizens in the streets persistently is the best. Mothers and fathers and children.  The government cannot let the violence continue and they can only respond in kind. The people will not respond to more empty promises. The real solution will be slow to come.

AJ

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

AJ

The Mexican government's fear is that the country will erupt into a civil war, not just in a city or two, but into a full widespread civil war, where anarchy will take over. The Mexican government is not strong enough to handle this type of mass disobedience.

Unfortunately, this will probably not happen. The Mexican citizens are too resilient for their own good and also too complacent. They don't have any good leaders. They need more leaders like Dr. Mireles. But if a leader like Dr. Mireles ever became president of Mexico, he would be assassinated. The good leaders are usually taken out quickly.

What we have here is the youth venting out their rage. It's a good message and it's really the only thing that they can do. But more people need to step up and help take their country back. Only the Arabs have the kind of determination and courage that it takes to topple a corrupt government.

Still, I am proud of all the Mexicans who are trying their hardest to fight for their civil rights.

Just like the Mexican revolutionist Emiliano Zapata said:

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

"I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men."

"The land belongs to those who work it with their hands."
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: We want justice!’ Protesters storm Mexico's presidential palace

AJ

                              EMILIANO ZAPATA
CHIVIS FOREVER