We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Locked 80 messages Options

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Siskiyou_Kid
I thought pederasty only referred to relationships between adult men and teen boys?

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

dee uno
Lol first off I'm not a retard second I clearly stated  Mexicans and whites are pervs texxaco didn't read my comment so I guess that makes u and him retards for not reading what I said  smh@u dumb internet fools  I live in houston and Mexicans are always on the news for pervert bullshit second being whites u guys should read instead of saying shit u don't know or calling someone a retard when u only make urself come off as one lol dumbass

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

badanov
Entry corrected
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Siskiyou_Kid
Your point if well taken though. Pedophiles don't follow the natural pattern seen with criminal conduct among ethnic groups. It's more of a solitary or family affliction.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

With all this going on michoacan I don't see what Mirales has in common with this very young girl .what kind of support can a little girl give you with no life experiences do they kiss and make out for hours because they got nothing to say to each other dosnt he have young daughters .personally  I cannot date someone or Mary someone just for sexual atraction and I wouldn't   have the patience   for somebody that young with my lifestyle and its nowhere near close to what he is doing .I need a partner not a baby where does he find the time to date this girl isn't he the leader for the AD's I'm not giving up on Mirales just  yet he has done some incredible things for MICHOACAN I'm crossing my fingers its for the right reason!

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
They stopped dating after the plane crash, so you don't have to worry about this stuff anymore.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

deelucky1
Why did they stop dating what's done is done I hope he didn't do it for his image if that's who he is why hide it that even looks worst !

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

_Jack

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

La_Sombra
TexcocoDeMora wrote
dee uno wrote
I'm not surprised I live in houston tx in an area full of Mexicans and blacks Mexicans love young underage girls it's unbelieveable how many Mexicans are pervs I know some kool ones but fuck it's sad how messing with young girls is somehow embedded in the Mexican culture  if u say well I'm wrong I don't know what I'm saying I'm dumb whatever u clearly don't know shit where I live  Mexicans love prositutes and young girls a week ago I seen a Mexican wife throwing water and going crazy on her husband for being caught with one sad because the lady is cool as fuck not much of a looker but has a good heart and cool Mexicans and whites are by far the most perverted people
Mexicans and blacks are pervs you said? You will be surprised to know how many white men like young girls too, all you have to do is go to the California Megan's Law to see all the register sex offenders in your area.

I live in Corona Ca, after I read your comment I did a little search around my area 40% of the sex offenders are White, 40% are Latinos, 18% are Black and the other 2% are Mixed race.

Are you sure is Mexicans and Black Mexicans the ones who are perverts? Maybe you should double check!

Look at what nationality are the ones getting arrested the most for soliciting.

Go on craigslist and backpage.com to see the nationality of most of the women who offer their services as prostitutes, that way you will know that the sex industry is not only among the Mexican race.
Just because the media portrays whites as being racist or being portrayed as pedos doesn't mean it's true. If you look up offenders on the FBI.gov website and even if the offenders are dark skinned and were born in South America they are still being labeled and considered white. So I'd say that any statistics anyone shows are purely bullsh*t.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

castano

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

nacho

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

_Jack

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

ENDTHEWAR
co signed castano.......

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

dee uno
If u read the post u replied to you would see u just confirmed what I said lol smh people need to read instead of skimming thru shit lol dumbass

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Echo2
Be careful, NOBODY can say anything bad about the God sent Dr. Mireles aka another fucking pedophile, because everybody in this fucking blog gets their thong in a knot.... It's supposed to be a blog where people share their opinions and thoughts, but God forbid you say something bad about that chomo, or disagree with Chivis because they in their eyes you're a cartel sympathizer. You can have your own opinion and state what ever your personal thoughts are, as long as they don't contradict Chivis.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Tijuano
Here´s my take on all of this(not that anyone cares...)

First of all, I´ll like to clarify that Dr. Mireles IS NOT a pedophile, in any case he would be considered a ephebophile.

To be honest, if Mireles wants to be with a 17yr old girl, and she is ok with it, so be it, its really NONE of my business.

Now, what I really care is how the movement turns, what happens after they finish getting rid of KT, I´m not naive enough to believe cartels will just disappear from Michoacan, its too valuable of a plaza to be left alone. I share some of the concerns Magician wrote about, I want to know exactly who this Cukin guy is, I also have my doubts about "El Americano" and seeing how Colombia turned out, I fear AD could at some time become another "guerilla cartel". (Not implying they already are so PLEASE don't come bashing on me based on something I haven't said...yet)

I don´t care if there are cartels operating in there, what I do care is for them not messing with the common citizen, if tomorrow a cartel such as CJNG or another were to take over the plaza of Michoacan and they went ahead moving drugs and letting the regular citizen live its life, then be it. Drugs and cartels will NOT disappear as long as there are junkies.

If we were to look into what many historical leaders do or don´t do on their bedrooms, there would be no heroes in history books.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

I could see Dr Mirelles as president of Mexico if he survives long enough in Michoacán but there would be too much opposition going to the top Hes too honest He would definitely be what the people want but not what the powers that be want so it would be a conflict,way too many obstacles to overcome.....just a thought though...I guess I can dream on

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

That's right Choco it is 16 in Canada and drinking and voting age is 18

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

I could not believe you made it personal Magician

I have not intruded on this post at all or your freedom to think what you want.  I stated my case and moved on to important things.  I came back because I saw DD had posted something and I know he would give another perspective.

Kudos to DD

But when you made it personal, you pay the consequences.

if you want to speak privately I welcome that.  directly, not cowardly.

thank you

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

he attended a meeting with CISEN...it has been reported many times.