We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Locked 80 messages Options

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

777
Good points Magician.

I really respect Chivis and all the hard work she puts into this blog. She is emotionally invested into Mireles and what he represents. AD could be a good thing or it can be the worst thing that ever happened to Michoacan. WE DON'T KNOW YET...

I've also had doubts about the AD movement. That doesn't mean I'm a cartel fanboy or anything like that. It just means that history has a tendency to repeat itself. Armed groups taking the law into their own hands never ends well. Hell Fidel Castro was a "revolutionary"....

I feel for the common person. The person just trying to get to work without getting shot. The mom trying to get her kids to school on time. Having another threat roaming the streets with guns can't be a good thing.

Mireles asking for money and an armored vehicle was another disappointment. He knew what he was getting himself into. Does he think he is the only Mexican worthy of EPN's time and attention? Many people are suffering and want to vent.

Or does he feel he's irreplaceable? His statements were strange to say the least. Almost as if he's hired a PR firm....

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
As someone else posted nuttz, the legal age in Michoacan is 16.  Perhaps you can travel to Michoacan and try to change the law, since you feel it is so awful.

Cultural norms where you live have no relevance to those in another country.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

_The Magician_

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

juris
 We have a word for it in america.  Pedophile.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Siskiyou_Kid
A pedophile is an adult sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to prepubescent children, usually age 11 or younger.

This girl appears well past puberty, so no, Dr. Mireles wouldn't be classified as a pedophile anywhere in the world.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
@magician... This list of why mireles is a "fraud and a phony" is fucking ridiculous!

Most items on yout list aren't even about mireles!

The marijuana charges have been proven as false.... How many times are u going to keep bringing the chgs up? Castillo or Osiorio (can't remember which one) stated there were no past criminal charges against him.

El americano was KIDNAPPED by the CTs last year, he is not one of them.

H3 is not a cartel, it is just the name of the group that liberated the third town.

An armored vehicle us requested because he is the leader of the movement and has received death threats.

And since when is asking for money for a now government condoned Defensa Rurales movement a crime?  Jesus dude.

You are OBSESSED with Mireles, imaging crimes at every turn... When there are none.

You really are laughable... Grasping at straws

I really find it very, very strange thay you are obsessed with trashing the character of this man who has done so much for the state of Michoacan.

@777  clearly you are Mags cheering squad... Go for it.  How funny that you too mock the request for an armored vehicle and imply some sort of sinister motive. So by M asking to meet with EPN, you conclude that he thinks he's better than the common man?  Wtf?  U guys are desperate and making enormous paranoid leaps in logic.  Trs, yrs bizarro.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

777
@choco

Shit everyone in Mexico deserves an armored car right about now. That doesn't mean the PRESIDENTE has to provide. And hey that's just my opinion you don't have to like it.

Cheering squad? WTF are you smoking?

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

badanov
Whether you agree that what Dr. Mireles is doing is pedophilia or just a guy have a mid life crisis, you have to agree the optics are terrible...
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

I believe the proper term is VIEJILLO MAñOSO.... Just saying... It's not pedo just being a VIEJILLO MAñOSO.

Using his current hero status to woo a gullible young lady.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
Wrongo Mag...

This very well-sourced wikipedia page clearly shows the ages if consent for all Mexican states, and it is 16 in Michoacan.

In the columns to the right the exact laws are listed and links are provided.

Read it and weep.  Mireles is not a pedophile and his actions were completely within the laws of Michoacan.  Someone upthread already posted this info, but I wanted to find the specific laws.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
Btw... Interesting note. The age of consent for all of Canada is 16, and in some US states the age is also 16, so Michoacan is not some weird anomaly.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

ENDTHEWAR
i gotta say I'm with the magician....there's definately a lot of suspect stuff going on with the dr.

El americano is shady as hell.

 And no matter how you wanna justify it with "well age of consent is blah blah blah.." a 60 year old man with a teenager is just WEIRD!!!

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Pepe

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

juris
  Perhaps an exaggeration said for effect. Nonetheless, completely inappropriate.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
Mireles is FIFTY not 60... Jesus.  Another lie by magician, now being picked up.by others.

I am done with this utterly ridiculous thread... What a bunch of crap taking the focus off of all the incredible accomplishments the ADs have made under Mireles' leadership.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

1992dude
MLK cheated on his wife and supposedly beat on her. Does that discredit him? Does that make him not the hero America needed? Come on. Y'all need to get off your high horse. While you people sit at home comfortably criticizing and trying to crucify this man behind your keyboard HE'S OUT THERE RISKING HIS LIFE FOR HIS COUNTRYMEN AND ACTUALLY BRINGING CHANGE. Everybody has skeletons in their closet and nobody is perfect.

Also to the retard saying Mexicans and Backs are pervs MOST PEDOPHILES AND CHILD-RAPISTS in America are white men. According to FBI 80% of pedophiles are nonhispanic white men.

well maybe that has something to do with the the majority of the US population being white?? derp derp

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

badanov
This post was updated on .
Pedafiles are recursive, which means race, income and most of the usual social factors don't figure in.

Pedafiles mostly operate within families.  Another factor is pedafiles can be found in organizations or jobs which gives them access to their victims.  Stranger abductions, at least in the US, are more rare than the other two types described above.

Pedafiles settle on a specific age, plus or minus two years, and one gender.   Pedafiles are also serial recidivists.  Once they are caught, there is no remorse and they are likely to do it again, despite the draconian punishments available to the legal system.  And when they are not caught, they will not stop in any case.

Jose Mireles, as far as I know, fits none of the usual markers, and from outward appearances is a middle aged man trying to prove to himself he can still charm a girl in her teens.  As I said before, it's bad optics, and Dr. Mireles is not dealing with that in the way he should.

Mis dos centavos..

Corrected

Peace through Superior Firepower
1234