We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Locked 80 messages Options

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

nacho

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Nuttz

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Pinchegringo
SHNL wrote
@ dee uno, I dont know what part H town you reside on, but your assumption definately wrong homie! im from south houston and its all about respect  and family here! btw your talking about pervs but werent u the one who said some inapropiate comments to chivis?
Agreed - Houston here as well and I haven't seen that either.  All about family.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

dee uno
Lol all about family my ass the area I live in Mexicans are the main ones picking up crackheads and prositutes  and these are guys with family's lol  if you guys live in houston and watch the news you would know the Mexicans are always trying to abduct young girls are always responsible for sexual assaults  on women and young girls and always exposing themselves to young girls hell most of the tyme they are raping there own family members

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Hola

My comments are this:

Dr M is a very honest person.  He has never shied away from my questions.
I only asked him once if the girl worked in the movement, he said yes, I can't recall if he said office or secretary, something like that.

I did not press him, because to me it was not important.  Just like President Clinton having oral sex in the white house, or any other personal issue, it is personal, if the action is not illegal and between two consenting adults, it is none of my business.

Do I feel uncomfortable that a 50 year old has a 17 year old girlfriend?  Yes, indeed I do.  Does that lessen my opinion on what he has spearheaded in the movement?

NO

since January I have known,  that he was not "living with his wife" although they are not divorced.  I have never written about that, because it was a personal issue and honestly I never asked him, something just come out in the normal progression of getting to know a person.

Old men in power going after young girls is nothing new or exclusive to Mexico.  Weather it is Don Sterling with a 50 year younger women, or Hef, it happens everywhere.  But it does not have anything to do with the movement, and that is the bottom line.  Character?  It is the culture, if was not he would not have freely admit to something he would have hidden it.

My focus is on information that directly effects the movement.

Smurf.  OK...I told Dr M I did not trust him.  I said this since the plane crash.  He told me last week, Smurf is not to be trusted.  I was right.

If you have not reader the post by Valor about caleta I encourage it.

Dr M is saying the same thing he told me.  He does not know Gallegos.  and I wrote to him about Cuquin.  I don't know who he is. but I listened to the video and can't find where he mentions this.

can you please give me exact point he talks about him?  I am travelling and can't access youtube or videos very well they cut out.  so give me the direct link and I will listen.  But I ask.

Ask for you Magic, is this the best you can do?  so am I to discount the excellent work AD has done in liberating 36 municipalities?    I am suppose to focus on his personal life?  and forget that although I don't like it he is not doing anything illegal, and out of cultura norms.

If so, sorry but you are in for disappointment.  Since day one, you and your crazy friend in Utah have created bullshit   and as he wrote to me on mainboard "Magician and I are doing a great job stirring things up on forum about Mireles."

You have never been honest, you are playing a role.  and these are the lives of good people you are playing with.  I would have never known had your friend not accidently assumed I was with you guys in bringing Mireles and AD down.

I will say this, I have never refrained from presenting both sides.  We have ran opposing articles on mainboard if they are well sourced.    A recent example is the post I am speaking of, the Caleta post.

and that will never change.

Bottom line, you focused on a personal issue.  Focus on what he has managed to do.  As the radio commenter said "You caused a great wound in the government, because you're presence highlighted the failure of the state and feds in Michoacan and exposed the corruption."

For me that trumps all else.  None of the successes would have occurred if not for AD and Dr M.  No one cared for 12 years.

I will say I have not seen any social media or mainstream media highlighting his teen gf, and that goes back to the same issue, it is accepted in the culture, it is legal, and really most everyone doesn't care.  If Obama had a 17 year old girlfriend, then people would speak of nothing else. Cultura.

He is in DF today.  But I am sure he will reply about the cuquin person.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Valhalla
Well, plenty enough gringos here in PV with very young girls, AND boys, not to mention the gringas.

For me it has always been slightly disgusting, but plenty of it going around and none of it is my business.

The main thing is, he's been honest about it and he hurts the assholes from Michoacan, they have been absent from my rancho for long time, guess they are busy at home.
All Wars Are Bankster Wars.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

elcienporcien

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

_Jack

[...]

_The Magician_