We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Locked 80 messages Options

We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

_The Magician_

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

dee uno
I'm not surprised I live in houston tx in an area full of Mexicans and blacks Mexicans love young underage girls it's unbelieveable how many Mexicans are pervs I know some kool ones but fuck it's sad how messing with young girls is somehow embedded in the Mexican culture  if u say well I'm wrong I don't know what I'm saying I'm dumb whatever u clearly don't know shit where I live  Mexicans love prositutes and young girls a week ago I seen a Mexican wife throwing water and going crazy on her husband for being caught with one sad because the lady is cool as fuck not much of a looker but has a good heart and cool Mexicans and whites are by far the most perverted people

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Tijuano
Can´t see the whole interview right now, what´s the minute mark where he said that?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Tijuano
Nevermind, just heard him on another video.

Just make this clear, at least in Michoacan, it is legal to have sex with a 16 yr old minor if she is ok with it. Every state has different laws on the subject thou.

I would be more worried about Cuquin than this.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Pepe

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
What was Aristegui's reaction?

I remember a thread recently where people explained that in Mexico dating young girls is different culturally than in the US.

Someone explained it very well.

The age gap is a bit disconcerting, but I certainly wouldn't label Mireles as a criminal because of it!

I recently was dating someone a LOT younger than me... it happens.  I used to marvel at how there was such a big gap, but it didn't make any difference at all.  We were completely compatible and had really great discussions and had very similar thought processes.  And we were both completely in love.

It did not last because there were other complications, but the age had nothing to do with it.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
Pepe... so what does he say about a "girlfriend" or does he say anything about a "girlfriend"?

Thanks.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

SHNL
@ dee uno, I dont know what part H town you reside on, but your assumption definately wrong homie! im from south houston and its all about respect  and family here! btw your talking about pervs but werent u the one who said some inapropiate comments to chivis?

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
Hahahaha..... Very good point SHNL!  Truly.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Handsome_devil
What a disgusting pig this man is. There is no way you can defend him if true ...

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Pepe

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Tijuano
Minute 40:35, You can clearly hear

Mireles: "...And the fifth passenger, the girlfriend I took with me"

Aristegui: "And she was your girlfriend?"

Mireles: "Well yeah, she was, but she was with us as an assistant only"

Aristegui: "But she was a young girl, right?"

Mireles: "Yes, she was a young girl"

Aristegui: "17 years old?"

Mireles: "Yes, 17 years old"

The he goes on to say he didn´t had a chance with her because the plane fell down and it was over.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

TexcocoDeMora
dee uno wrote
I'm not surprised I live in houston tx in an area full of Mexicans and blacks Mexicans love young underage girls it's unbelieveable how many Mexicans are pervs I know some kool ones but fuck it's sad how messing with young girls is somehow embedded in the Mexican culture  if u say well I'm wrong I don't know what I'm saying I'm dumb whatever u clearly don't know shit where I live  Mexicans love prositutes and young girls a week ago I seen a Mexican wife throwing water and going crazy on her husband for being caught with one sad because the lady is cool as fuck not much of a looker but has a good heart and cool Mexicans and whites are by far the most perverted people
Mexicans and blacks are pervs you said? You will be surprised to know how many white men like young girls too, all you have to do is go to the California Megan's Law to see all the register sex offenders in your area.

I live in Corona Ca, after I read your comment I did a little search around my area 40% of the sex offenders are White, 40% are Latinos, 18% are Black and the other 2% are Mixed race.

Are you sure is Mexicans and Black Mexicans the ones who are perverts? Maybe you should double check!

Look at what nationality are the ones getting arrested the most for soliciting.

Go on craigslist and backpage.com to see the nationality of most of the women who offer their services as prostitutes, that way you will know that the sex industry is not only among the Mexican race.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

choco
I would just like to say that, to me, Mireles' honesty is the most important part of this exchange.  He did not lie or try to cover the truth, and what he did was 100% legal in Michoacan, per earlier post saying 16 is legal age for dating in Michoacan.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Yeah, Carmen Aristegui asks him the question about her [Jennifer Contreras Ortega] being very young, and he says she yes she was very young and that he tried but doesn't have a chance because of the accident.

Carmen Aristegui appears to look at Mireles with some criticism, but she show no surprise whatsoever when he admits trying to date this young women.

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

I'm about to watch it! I always thought Mireles was a good guy. I had my doubts about the movement but not Mireles. Off to see what the business is..........................

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

Yeah Carmen was surprised to hear his girlfriend was a 17 year old. He also calls out Anabel Hernandez in this interview and tries to discredit her work. He doubts that Hernandez has any access to government intelligence files and says she has a "good imagination".

All downhill for him and his movement from this point on. I think his mouth has been his worst enemy. Castillo often criticized him for being so transparent. They would have private meetings one day and the next day everyone knew what was said and planned. He's also been saying for months that the movement itself is becoming a big problem in some regions. In other words nobody needs to talk bad about the movement, Mireles (The Leader) has that covered.

I found the "release Hipolito Mora by 5/10/2014 or else" threat interesting....

SMH.

Relax I live in southwest houston 8900 braeswood so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about and as far as the chivis comment I'm 27 n she's like what 40 plus I don't owe u nothing are u upset that I asked her something u didn't have the balls for??

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

dee uno
I actually said Mexicans n whites

Re: We Finally Know Who The 17 Year Old Girl That Was Aboard The Plane With Mireles

shasta74
The last time I checked, age 15 is when Mexican young women have their "coming out party". If I do the math, then age 17 is two years past the "due date". I am not condoning the huge age range one way or another, just saying. Dr. M is only doing what his culture has accepted for a very long time...like someone else said, what I have appreciated is his honesty.....what he does in his bedroom is none of my bidness.
1234