Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
29 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

choco
@dee

this

"let me put it another way, anyone who makes a DIME off of glorifying cartels who murder, behead, burn people, rape women and children, destroy families and entire generations of Mexicans, and cause people throughout the country to live in fear is making too much. "
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

deelucky1
In reply to this post by deelucky1
Zzzzzz anywho vice makes some great docs!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

choco
In reply to this post by choco
What an immature comment.  If murders, torture, rapes and beheadings put you to sleep, I think it's time for you to wake up.  Maybe you think narco violence is "cute" and entertaining from the safety of your US perch... trust me, living in the middle of it hardly puts one to sleep.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

deelucky1
This post was updated on .
 i have seen violence and been a victim of it been shot and hit multiple times nothing to be proud of just happy to be alive but you proove no point when you change what you said three times the topic was narco coltura then you clarified yourself saying narco corridos ewwwwwh nasty. and i dont see how im saying violence is cute you put me sleep with the same comments i dont see how you have an opinion on something you havent watched and based on a trailer then agreeing with baja he hated the doc so much that he called all his family members so they can hate the film all together and watch it twice im really confused
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Cuidado
This doc was more about that wankster corrido singer than it was about anything.That vato is a lamer trying to get his street cred in Mexico, what a clown. Its pretty sad to hear a whole concert of dumb American Mexicans singing together about kidnapping and be headings..morons.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

stevectpa
I agree with Choco and Cuidado about this narco-propaganda "documentary" and its glorification of the shallow, sociopathic life of the El Komandante and Buknas and cartel activities.  They are making money, $45,000 USD per performance, as they bragged.  There is a gross imbalance in the film of the two sides of the issue, probably 75% of the "money is happiness" and those who profit from the death and destruction of good families, while the other 25% about the individuals who suffer tremendously from the cartel.  One of the low points has to be the middle school aged girl in her school uniform who is excitedly gushing, '"I want a narco boyfriend!"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

deelucky1
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by deelucky1
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvwkkdXF4qo&sns=sms

here is doc on women who date narcos and women  in narco organization very good my opinion. its in spanish. It shows the house of chino antrax
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Dicklick1
Banned User
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by deelucky1
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

1992dude
In reply to this post by senorjoe
I'd like to chime in that Tamaulipas narco-cultura is by far the most offensive, disgusting and evil out of all sub-groups of narco-cultura. . Tamaulipecos were the ones who brought in Santa Muerte worship and human sacrifice into the mix. Though Sinaloas narco-cultura is just as bad there's just something eerie and skin-crawling about narco-cultura in Tamaulipas.
12