Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

senorjoe

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Jason
Damn I really want to see this but it's blocked in the US, any other way this could get posted so we could watch it?

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

senorjoe

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Tuko
>http://www.unblockyoutube.co.uk

^^^ Works great as well, when you are 'blocked due to your region'...

"Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself." -- Lao Tzu

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Dicklick1

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

El"H"
download hola google chrome extension click flag to us and ull b able to visit on  any us website u want

Bjeff
Excellent documentary. What amazed me was the total detachment and lack of responsibility from the results of the narco cultura from these corrido cheerleaders. Short sighted thinking rule the world unfortunately.

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

senorjoe
Yup, Baja i agree 100%, but if you recall during the beginning of gangster rap, the same shit happened in the slums of USA during the  crack wars .  however without the be headings, just lots and loads of drivebys. Here is another documentary of Culiacan version of Narco Cultura

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

choco
I agree 1000% baja... And refuse to watch for all the reasons you describe.

That these people make millions off of complete insanity and violence in MX is really incomprehensible to me.

And bjeff, they justify this cus of rap... Bullshit.

The rap culture and drivebys pale in comparison to narcoviolence, torture... Murder and disappearance of hundreds of thousands of people and takeover of entire states and regions of mexico.

No comparison... And certainly no justification.

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

senorjoe
Choco, i agree with you 99%, this film is a documentary, not meant to entertain, it is meant to inform the reality of the the situation, however i can completely empathize with your reasoning. I believe some people who like and purchase this kind of music fully do not fully understand the roots or the where this stuff originates, they buy the stuff because they like the music, this should open their eyes.

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Bjeff
El Komander, one of the narco corrido singers in the documentary, was just denied staging a concert in Cuernavaca:
http://www.alcaldesdemexico.mx/2014/04/05/gobierno-cancela-concierto-por-incitar-a-la-violencia/

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

ArmChairIntellect
I watched it and all I could think was how superficial the whole thing was, every aspect of it was soaked with arrogance and thinly veiled rationalizations.   I didn't enjoy the film for this reason and thought it added very substance on narco culture in general.   Just my opinion though...

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

Choco my friend...
you are smart, educated, live in Mx and a straight shooter.

But you are prejudging.  The documentary is one that won't make gazillion dollars.  Because the masses don't give a rats ass about Mexico or Mexicans being slaughtered and entrapped in the narco world.

This documentary content  is jaw-dropping, frustrating, eye opening and makes one want to holler/scream at the kids.

I think Baja was talking about the corrido composer featured in the film, not the film maker, who I have communicated with and given him kudos for the documentary.  He did not glorify anything, he simply laid out the truth, and the truth surround us in Mexico and certain parts of the US.  The film depicts how we got here, where we are and the truth.

I bought 15 copies and sent it to friends.  Most who live a lily white existence in gated communities who were "corrido clueless".  I got the dvd's for 11 dollars and bought all the guy had.  This is an important story.  Most of my friends opened the door of communication about the film, wanting to know more, wanting to know what books to read, blogs to follow, media to connect to.

They don't know about Chivis Martinez.  they know my name is chivis, they don't know I write for a blog.
so this is a good way for the discussion to be presented without me having to confess.

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

pilot
this documentary show the two realitys that mexico lives today, one side the cheerleaders of cartels, that actually doesn't know anything and they are good for nothing and the other side the reality how all of this have affected mexico so hard.

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

choco
By "these people" making millions, I meant the people making and singing the narcocorridos, not the documentary.

And I stand by my opinion that I have no desire to see anything that remotely promotes them.  And I don't mean the documentarian.... I mean the narcocorrido business... that, and that people celebrate the narcocorridos, is what is disgusting to me.

ps... Just want to add, I am basing my opinion on the extended trailer I saw several months ago... which gave me plenty of info on the documentary. That was enough for me.

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

deelucky1
Name one corrido thats in the billboard 200 i dont know where your getting your numbers but narcorridos dont make millions gagillions of dolars most of these artist and norteƱo groups are based out of indy labels that dosnt explain the tour buses they use theyre very very expensive outfits they wear their very expensive instruments they use the 5 million dollar HD videos they make do the math i dare youafter you do that check the album sales the numbers dont add up and they keep on making music without selling albums like going gold or platnium  . i noticed that lots of these indy record labels are being used to launder drug money theirs artist and groups that only sing songs to certain groups example gente nueva ,BLO ,CDS  like recently el komander with other groups from his label singing and writing corridos to caballeros templarios in michoacan now tell me some one with a brain would not asociate with caballeros templarios to keep record sales up . but this can only mean one thing that templarios are funding komanders label and most likely laundering choco dont know where you live but narco corridos arnt that marketable southern cali and northern have a a corrido scene chicago has the duranguense texas has tex mex florida regeton new york same mexico is not as big like the cali scene on corridos the biggest record labels are sony bmg fonovisa  for corridos gerardo ortiz is under del records the owner is spanish version suge knight angel del villar who is  a very suspicios character

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

choco
Hi dee.... I live in MX.

let me put it another way, anyone who makes a DIME off of glorifying cartels who murder, behead, burn people, rape women and children, destroy families and entire generations of Mexicans, and cause people throughout the country to live in fear is making too much.

Obviously they are making money... And they are probably making millions, their concerts I'm sure make them a lot of money, but that is not my point.

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

deelucky1
And an example of what your talking about would be who or what ?

Re: Watch Narco Cultura (2013) Online Free

deelucky1
I'm not defending them just trying point out they don't make money selling records
12