Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Mica
Since it would not let me embed the video, I embedded the page, scroll down a little to see.

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Mica
: ) Shaved that sweet head again!

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

ok Mica RS got smart this time and has no embedding code.
my downloader is not working with it.

can you (or anyone) try to get me the video on a file, pdf is ok or mp3 or whatever
i can make a video with that

btw  great work, you are kicking butt getting us breaking news.  I think you and Lucio aren't sleeping :)

also I don't come on forum much so I don't know, are you a spanish speaker?

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

ok...I usually don't feed into conspiracy theories, but I don't recall his head being flat in the back?

If anyone finds Cholo Ivan mugs or any of the others let me know, they are not up yetr on gob websites

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Chava

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

my dl is wacked out i can't use it with this computer to down load vids
did you create an mp3?  or file?  if so can you email it to me?

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Chava
This post was updated on .
I emailed it. Oops, I just checked, it's not the 17 minute one.

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Watch out for some programs they do cc fraud !

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Chava
Have the full one, but too big to email....

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Thank you SO MUCH Chava, you were the only forum person that helped me  (cough-cough)

We have it up now.

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

Chava

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety

El Doble J
That's why they shouldn't let amateurs do interviews! This was a waste of my time now how am I going to get those 17 minutes back of my life...lol He should have just allowed Julio Scherer or better yet Anabel Hernandez interview him..now that would have been interesting and more informative.

Re: Watch El Chapo’s Exclusive Interview in Its 17-Minute Entirety