Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

A twitter reporter posted these pictures of one man and a woman, severly tortured and executed with a narcomensaje in Otancahui and Guerrero of Ciudad Obregon in Sonora.

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

leChef
Those executed are presumably members of the narco band of Jorge Alberto Gaxiloa Castillo AKA El Pariente or El Ing detained in 2017.

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

Mosco
The very definition of depraved evil.  Santa Muerte's minions?

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

Wolf88
Does Salazar are still working under CDS? Or have they become independent? Is this a CDS internal war???

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

from source?

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

ESLiero

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

thank you!  I   put your comment on the MB post BTW

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

leChef
Thank you for publishing. It is always fun to make the front page

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

Same kind of skinning of the face that was becoming very common in Tepic, Nayarit in 2011.

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

You can't possibly realize how valuable your posts are for us.  you, mica, steve and a couple of others are VERY helpful.

I am the lone admin so I moderate and edit etc all the comments and posts, so my writing and research time is limited and you help---thank you!!!

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

I think that is where I first saw this done was Tepic.
savages.

I recall a normalista from the massacre, he was number 44, kidnapped, skinned alive and dumped in the streets.

he was an American who just arrive in Mexico wanting to help by becoming a teacher his name was julio Cesar Mondragon

the coroner said he was flayed alive.   I think that is why I remember him mostly.  His young wife said she could only ID jhim by the shirt he was wearing, one she had recently purchased for him

i created this image from the real photo

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

Mexicano_5 letras
From my understanding, Cadete was the “owner” of cuidad Obregon and was at war with Los Salazares.
After Chapo Trini was gunned down in Guadalajara Cadete then turned himself in at the U.S border, which seemed pretty odd.
Did the Salazares take over after Cadete turned himself in?
 I imagine that something must of been of arraigned before,  I don’t see someone of those rankings just turning themselves in out of the blue.
What about El Cadete brother el 25?

Re: Warning: Extremely graphic narcomanta in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora

blanco puro
Can anyone translate the narcomanta please?