Violence in SLP

Wolf88
Recently SLP has been under a lot of violence this is because the CDG are going full force in San Luis Potosí against CDN and other rivals. Today around 2-3 am CDG abushed a Policía Municipal truck and left a message against corrupt government it is known that the Metropolitan Police, State Police are under CDN payroll in SLP while the Ministeriales are under CJNG payroll.

Last year two videos appeared in the internet the first one was the interrogation of a corrupt journalist working under CDN payroll in the video he claims that the Metropolitan Police along with the State Police of SLP are working under CDN payroll.

https://youtu.be/n8Ntswvfta4

The second video appeared a sicario of the CDN acussing the Governor of SLP that he was working with the CJNG and also the Ministeriales supposedly are under CJNG payroll in SLP.

https://youtu.be/980PEGIKu9w

This past days the CDG has been leaving body's left and right in SLP accusing them working for the CDN, in this turf war seems that the CDG are getting help from someone heavily in the government in SLP. What I know is that CDG/CDN has more presence in SLP than the CJNG.

Re: Violence in SLP

Mica
On the main page, there has been some comments about Osiel Cardenas having a Doctor that consolidating power on his behalf.  I have never heard of him and looking at a new book a friend says has reference to an unknown figure which could be him.  Anyone hear of this guy and could this be part of that new vacuum?

Re: Violence in SLP

Uday
Thank you Wolf88! Great information
What do you think guys?

Re: Violence in SLP

These guys are totally jealous.They are so used to corruption working in their favour that it backfired on them.They can't get in the door or won't move elsewhere  to operate or maybe they have paid for the plaza but don't have exclusivity that they thought they were going to have so heads are rolling literally.It sucks when little boys can't get what they want!I guess these guys have to start outbidding each other but there comes a point when there is not much money to be made so where is that point?There is just too many groups operating.I can't see this violence subsiding anytime soon without a total judicial overhaul.Has it been reached at the point where there is not much profit or maybe it gets to the point that the 'staff' on the payroll of the Cartel can't be paid so they are eliminated and we all think it's internal disputes but it's not, it's simply corruption.I think it also makes it much more dangerous for authorities be it police,judges or mayors to operate.Not only is it catch 22,damned if you do take the bribe,damned if you don't but before when there were only 1 gang of bad guys if anything went down in town they would know who the culprit was and therefore had more control but now well they could blame shit on the other 3 gangs operating in town therefore who really wears the pants?I think authorities are fast losing control of the country in a lot of places unfortunately and these criminals are fast running out of places to operate unimpeded by rivals.There,that's my spiel for the day.

Re: Violence in SLP

Wolf88
Mexican Military detain 12 members of the CJNG in Ojuelos, Jalisco near to SLP supposedly they where heading to SLP they got cought with aesenal of guns, bunch of ammo, drugs, etc.

http://www.codigosanluis.com/ejercito-detiene-12-sujetos-armas-droga-equipo-tactico/

Two days ago CDN hanged a manta in Matheula, San Luis Potosin claming that the Secretary of Security of SLP is under on el "Secos" payroll. El Seco is the operative leader of the CDG in SLP.

They manta was signed by "El Flaco" supposedly El Flaco was one of the responsibles of killing one of the sons of Moreira ex Governor in Coahuila. El Flaco got arrested back in 2012 along with some municipal polices officers that also got acused of killing one of the sons of the Moreira in Coahuila.

Re: Violence in SLP

Char
This guy is supposedly El Fantasma or El Flako. I would
be surprised if indeed El Flaco was released from jail
especially being the main suspect along with other subjects such as Lazcano and Mike Z40, of being involved in the murder of Lalo Moreira.

El Flaco was a top lieutenant for Lazcano in Coahuila.

Wolf 88
You called it a while back that CJNG would eventually try to make incursions into SLP.

Re: Violence in SLP

Wolf88
Yeah @Char I been saying that for awhile now and eventually seems it's happening, btw todoy morning they found narco mantas in SLP they where hanged by the CJNG saying there have been operating in the state of SLP for almost two years now and they are going after the CDN seems it's going to get very ugly in SLP. Every time CJNG declares war to a certain cartel or group hell broke loose, the clear example is in Guanajuato against Marros crew or in Veracruz against CDG/ZVE. In the manta they also mention that they know that the CDN are recruiting state police officers.

Re: Violence in SLP

Wolf88
Niece of Guadalupe Castillo Celestino (director of the Ministerial Police in SLP) got arrested along with another individual by the State Police she immediately called for help and Ministeriales came and saved her along with the person she was with her. They got cought with weapons  and drugs she also told the State Police she was working with the CJNG.

So it seems that my theories where right the Ministeriales are under CJNG payroll along with the governor of SLP. Meanwhile the CDN has the State Police under payroll, I wonder who is helping the CDG or is under CDG payroll in SLP....

Btw a couple a months ago some state police officers got arrested acused of killing Ministeriales in SLP, how I see things in SLP it's going to get bloodier than it used to be it's going to become another Guanajuato unfortunately.

Re: Violence in SLP

Sierra Trafficante

Re: Violence in SLP

Wolf88
@Sierra CJNG is already been operating in Veracruz for a couple of years. They are also have presence in Cancun what I have heard, In SLP I see the CDN more powerful than the CDG. The CDN in SLP has the Gallardos and state police under payroll, the Gallardos are very strong in SLP they are heavily in the politics in SLP they are known as the "Gallerdia" they are  respected and very feard in SLP.

The CJNG has a presence in almost of all of the southern and mid Mexico's states like Oaxaca, Chiapas, Quintana Roo, Veracruz, Guanajuato, Hidalgo, Puebla, Aguascalientes, Jalisco of course, Michoacán, and recently they have been heavily fighting in the DF against La Union de Tepito. They also have presence in el Estado De México fighting other cells.

Re: Violence in SLP

Wolf88
CJNG leaves message after attacking a vehicle agancy of the "Gallardos" in SLP this is going to get very ugly I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Gallardos gets whacked by the CJNG.

The political war in SLP between PRD and PRI-PAN has been very active lately don't forget that we are about two days of the elections in Mexico.

Re: Violence in SLP

Chava
Elections are tomorrow. July 1st.

Re: Violence in SLP

Wolf88
CDG and Old School Z hang mantas in SLP

Re: Violence in SLP

leChef
That 23 comandante could not have been William Longoria Escobar AKA El Willy, could it?