Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

guasa_001

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

Much of the violence has not been reported but I believe it has happened because too many readers are writing me and saying specific incidents ...

I think I will call BP and ask about the closure.  it is rare that they would do such a thing.

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

guasa_001
Any info on the San Luis and ap border chivis ?

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

I have tried 3 times three numbers..2 are not in service..

this is the press room number but just rings and rings

Brian Levin, Public Affairs Liaison - Ports of Entry
Address: 4740 N. Oracle Road
Room 310
Tucson, AZ 85705
Phone: (520) 407-2319, (800) 973-2867
Fax: (520) 407-2350

if someone wants to try again

another

(202) 325-8000, (877) CBP-5511

Any updates on the situation ? Did gente nueva get rid of them ? Or did chapo Isidro take over ?
Bob

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

Bob
Just Happened 3/10/14  22:30

Unofficial information indicates that the victim esJosé Humberto Macias Noyo and that a child with an injured arm

 Agua Prieta, Sonora.  These are the first images of the impacts of projects on the firearm "Suchi Gong" restaurant located on 6th Street and 10th Avenue, the night of Monday March 10, 2014.

 There is talk of at least one dead and more wounded by gunfire, apparently one of them would be a minor.

 Initial data collected indicate that the victim would be Jos√© Humberto Macias Noyola, quie owned a ranch called "El Calvario".

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

guasa_001
are they all sinaloa natives deelucky1 r7 and 04?? i wonder if kitochy is a leader next to h ??

Re: Violence in Agua Prieta, Sonora plaza heats up following Chapo's capture

AlgodasTown