Vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris Sunday at Cal State Long Beach

Vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris Sunday at Cal State Long Beach

For Long Beach resident and student studying fashion in Paris

Cal St Long Beach (Ca.)having vigil 4PM Sun for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris foto of 10.19.15
DEP/RIP

foto from Nohemi's facebook page

Re: Vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris Sunday at Cal State Long Beach

Ed-Oak

Re: Vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris Sunday at Cal State Long Beach

Bajadrone-2

Re: Vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris Sunday at Cal State Long Beach

Maddy
My thoughts and prayers go out to this woman and her family.

It didn't take long for conspiracy theorists to start with their bullshit. Their already saying that the massacre is fake.

Re: Vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris Sunday at Cal State Long Beach

so, so sad....

Re: Vigil for Nohemi Gonzalez killed in Paris Sunday at Cal State Long Beach

Mexico-Watcher
This post was updated on .
Pobre familia.....My prayers for the Gonzalez family and that eventually something positive comes  from the horrific events in  Paris.