Video on Chapo's Capture

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

you still are not getting what I said.  You said a rug as if that was the definitive standard,
I also said ir was NOT the delta force that was in the operation that the foto which has been used for over 2 years on various stories, was used as stock.  please read from start to finish.  I hate to repeat myself.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Meno to Memo...little ol cholo ivan was a big target, for intelligence and his high position in the cartel.

I wrote a long information filled reply to you, but decided just to leave it to the above..

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Cuidado
Maybe you should take your own advice and read things througly, I never said anything about a rug.  No need to be rude, not sure why thats a standard BB attribute.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

someone did, sorry if it wasn't you. and you have the right to be ticked off if someone claimed you said something you did not.  But you are adamant it was mid east but did not explain, and you did not read where we said the foto did not represent Black Swan.

rude or direct?  I don't play games, I am direct if that is rude so be it.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Cuidado
More like rude imo but if that makes you feel better, to each his own.  I really like this sight so I am not gonna start trouble, I just dont appreciate the condescending attitude from an admin but it is your house afterall.  You do run a good sight.  I dont have time to verify that photo is in Mid East but I will try, it was just my opinion and I very well could be wrong.  Hope you have a good day.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

well you already did, two abrupt complaints followed by a "I don't want to start trouble"
and you were adamant saying "the pic is from the middle east like someone said". but you never said what made you so sure.

It was mica who said about the rug, but I thought that was funny,

sorry I am not changing, I am direct, but fair.  and will remain so.

Hope you have a good day.  and will continue to like this site

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Bajadrone-2

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Moros

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

tuSancho
Ejercito is Army, soldiers.  Marina is Navy but like in USA, their Marines have the same label because they are a Navy branch.

12