Video on Chapo's Capture

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Mica
There is new video of the helmet camera's worn by the military.  Having trouble embedding it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/09/americas/el-chapo-captured-sons-react/index.html

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

One more thing, this guy looks white.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

at does 'ejectivo' on photo on soldier's vest mean or translation in English please?

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

correction 'ejercito' on soldier accompanying El Chapo.Anyone?

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

dcm90

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Soliado
"Ejercito" is the military Canadiana.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

definitely not for tormenta.  the gob hid the truth big time on that balacera.  low balling numbers when we all knew the truth, with our own eyes.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

there are three U.S. operatives in the operation

on their uniforms there is a US Flag.    here they are blow.  When the DEA congratulated Mexico me and Lucio both read between the lines, lucio said as much in one of his posts, that U.S. was involved in the raid and operation.  then a reader sent an article about the delta force being directly in the raid.  I gave it to DD because I wanted to support it with sources.  He did that and the post will be up later today.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Mica
I read this story yesterday with the guy using the same image, but these guys look to be in the middle east (from the rug).  I think the picture was just for illustration of the story.

http://sofrep.com/45855/jsoc-delta-force-operators-on-the-ground-for-el-chapo-capture/

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

i think you are correct....

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Thx Soliado.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Cuidado
Did anyone notice Kate Del Castillo on the TV inside Chapos safehouse pointing a gun when the Marina was raiding the house? This stuff cant be made up...lop Delta Force did not have boots on the ground media outlets are reporting. They said Delta Force operatives helped with intelligence only.  That pic is from the Mid East like someone said.  The Mexican gob is saying Sean Penns interview was instrumental in catching Chapo and provided proof today with pics, they even have a pic of Penn and Castillo meeting CDS operatives and of their plane taking off to meet Chapo.  Whats wierd tho is I recall Penn saying they lost everyone on the highway towards the airport? How would they have the pic of the plane taking off if thats the case? Another interesting fact is Sean Penn starred in a movie called "Dead Man Walking"   haha

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

I think lucio pointed out the DVDs in his post.

about the Delta force.  the story written in the article was exactly the story that broke and later changed....they were after cholo ivan and had intelligence he was at the house.  chapo was a serendipitous bonus.  if you pull the facts together it tells a much different story.  DEA message, eluding to it being a cooperativee operation between the countries, American agents on the tarmac and so forth

WHY are you saying the pic is from the middle east?  someone said something about a rug, where is this rug?  I see 18x18 stone pebble pavers with taupe grout lines.  But it is not from the black swan operation, it is a stock foto representing delta force.  I asked DD to vet the story and he came back with solid support.  don't rule it out.

since when do you believe what Mex gob says?  really?  so it took them 2 full months after the october 2nd interview to "find chapo"?  they are trying to punish Penn and Castillo for making them look stupid.  that is why they went in 24 hours from "we are investigating sena penn"  to "we thank sean penn"

idiots.

all around idiots:

chapo for allowing his ego to generate such a  stupid decision, to forego the sierras, to hide at the beach once again, and conducting a high profile interview.  Idiot.  I thought he was intelligent, just uneducated.  He is not.  and has anyone taken a good look at his mugshot?  it is the first mug that he did not look cool, calm, serious but cooperative.  He now looks deranged.  the sex hotel shot in the disgusting wife beater, in that he looked defeated.

arely puppet gomez -a A.G that posts hearts and flowers on the PGR FB and twitter page and fills the page with nonsense as long as she is in the photo....as if....

epn dumbass, corrupt, idiot another marionette, strutting around like that annoying gallo  in the chapo interview,acting as though he found the 43,  instead of his accidentally capturing a capo that  disgraced Mexico by constructing a tunnel to freedom.  yes he is an idiot.  an idiot, to think that the catching capos theory isn't a failed concept.  as though it helps.  it does nothing and more often than not makes things worse.  it will not take down establish cartels.  they are like Apple, prepared for any eventuality, jail, death, whatever.

Rolling Stone  mag are idiots.  a soft ball piece of entertainment had nothing to do with educating people on the narco war,  a war that has rendered many mexicans living  in the grip of terrorism... a missed opportunity that is now made worse by such american media articles titled "5 things we learned from chapo"   pleeeze idiots, Chapo is the second coming?  you think he is going to be truthful?

penn is an idiot because after years of disliking him, I was impressed by his works in Haiti, we had something in common, humanitarianism.  My family was also in Haiti, my cousins designed  steel framed self efficient solar etc pre fab homes.  my family rushed from africa to help, they built in katrina and mexico they are my heroes,  and they said "Penn was sincere in his efforts"  so I looked at him straight on, instead of one eyebrow cocked.  I no longer gave a rats ass that he hugged hugo, and castro and said bad things about my country.  I don;t blame him for the interview, all the people bitching are jealous.  But a caring person would have been prepared, been serious, getting counsel from those with narco knowledge.  He did not care...his agenda did not budge from what he knows, entertainment. but i have not ruled out that penn maybe a CIA operative as the rumors say, if so then it would be all so clear.  but that is probably too damn easy.  so for the record I stick with maybe

Kate Castillo, she is an idiot 100% pure. over rated on every level, ditches Mexico for the U.S. but feels it is ok to promote the most wanted capo in the world.  lets be clear, sinaloa cartel kills, and kills innocents the same as every other cartel. 100s of migrants along the sonora border.  Familes contacted me, I gave them information on who to call in sonora, a catholic priest who first told what sinaloa was doing.  there are no cartels that are good.  period.

  [it's safe, she's gone]

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

@Chivis.  Come on Chivis, don't be afraid to say what you really think.  haha.  Atta Girl.

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

jajaja  yeah, well you know I never do hold back, probably should at times, but this whole mess stinks and is so wrong

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

EscondidaPlayas

Re: Video on Chapo's Capture

Cuidado

It was an educated guess that pic was taken in the middle east because I knew I had seen it before a few times.  Most Delta Force deployments are in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Delta Force I would like to believe would have cleared that house much faster than what I witnessed from the Marina on the Marina helmet cam. I really dont think DF soldiers need to be told what to do during raids on houses when the action starts. Not taking anything away from those Marina, they are heroes. The reason I believe the Mexican Government on the story about Penn leading them to Chapo is because they provided pictures as evidence, have you not seen those?  Just my 2 cents anyhow.
12