Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

leChef
It does not end in death in the video, but you can see how they operate the tablazo on him. I wonder why it is such a preferred torture instrument in Mexico?

Video:
https://twitter.com/Notimexpr/status/1138593056553394177

Re: Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

SaE89
I've read about this punishment and my conclusion about is: you'll never forget this punishment. Imagine not being able to sit for weeks because of the pain. The pain makes sure that they won't make the same mistake again🙃 And I couldn't stop laughing with the guy with the red shirt. What kind of punches where that?😂😂🤣
Ej mec, je m'en bats les couilles

Re: Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

blanco puro
why was he being punished what did he do?

Re: Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

ESLiero
The punches hurt the guy in Red more than the victim. These guys are straight out “wimps” that shit in their pants when Mexican troops show up and give chase.

Re: Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

El Guero
I'm sorry but this strikes me as gay.  Very very gay.  As much as I dislike Mencho there's one thing I'll give him.....His guys aren't going around spanking one another.

Re: Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

A frat paddle?  Looks painful, but adolescent and egotistical.  If this guy lived, he's going to just find the competing cartel and give these guys up.  Honestly, it reminds me of someone in high school who would ride around with a bat "in case shit went down".  These guys are running a business, why not act professional?

Re: Video of man beaten by Gulf Cartel members

Have to totally agree with you on that 1 Mica.The teenager thing I think comes from doing whatever they want with people that they are allowed to pick up.No need for compromising whatsoever so therefore they remain teenage until death eventually relieves them of it.No need for maturity and no lessons to learn as it’s just all negative anyway.These guys won’t live long enough to realize that the best things in life are free or not an arm and a leg (pun intended).