Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

TexcocoDeMora
Chivis wrote
I don't think it is authentic.
the voice is different
no fotos  (he loves to have fotos of himself posted)
he said previously he can't leave CT
AND....just a couple weeks ago we got that message to him which he answered...you know, about the other case?
Buela I e-mail you some pictures. Did you get them?
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

Mexican goverment only takes money   bribes  and gifts they think running a country normal is overated!the pope would be like them lowering their standards they cant take that ride 🙉

Buela I just send you another email.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

I think it is true.
the editor of Michoacan 3.0 (michoacantrespuntocero.com) is trusted by Dr M
I have not asked him.  I do ask him about everything I post before I post it.  I wonder sometimes if he is like "oh her again"  but he has always answered my questions.

I have not communicated with him since Friday, because he is travelling and so busy, I hate to bother.  But we are very concerned about his safety.  He himself thinks he will be assassinated.  I know he won't do it, but I told him he has given enough and made huge strides, that he should be safe and return to his life.  It is easy for us to say...go forth..but how selfish is that?  AD cannot fight the gob without huge casualties.

Myself, I think they should battle them in court.  and make everything public.
Like Reyna.  He was expendable.  it is not about fighting the corrupt state by the corrupt gov.  it is to illustrate that Mich doesn't need AD nor any other state, because the righteous gob has it all under control..  the last thing they want is AD in every state

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

I just did and replied.  wow.  damn that makes me mad
he should clear that up

what I meant about no fotos, is we know how he loves to have fotos of himself posted.

ayway some people are saying his accent is missing.

readers here are the questions about the fotos and verification:

ninguna de las personas que laboramos en este medio estamos en michoacan,  de que otra manera podriamos a corroborar que realmente es usted quien dice ser?

de acuerdo esperaremos que usted suba esas imagenes

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

But he still wants to go foward with the ADs right lets say they capture tuta or kill that sewer rat were already seeing other groups sprouting out its a never ending job and cjng is waiting for the clear to set up shop theyre already salivating michoacan  there probly already fighting amongs themselves on what plaza they want how does mirales support his family as far as income just wondering what are his options if he would leave the ADs living a normal life in mexico would be out of the question does he have the resources to leave far

de acuerdo esperaremos que usted suba esas imagenes
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

jajajajajajaja we called it....

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

tex which is Broly's FB page?

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

stevectpa
Just don't understand why you are sucking up to this Broly character......try to remember that he is a Templario, the scumbags who murder innocent people, extort and destroy lives, kidnap children for organ harvesting and trafficking for prostitution, and (oh yeah, almost forgot), market heroin, meth, cocaine.....what is your patronizing fascination with this cretin?   When photos of "Broly's" and La Tuta's bloody corpses are displayed on this website and Tex's website, then we can raise our drinks and toast their hopefully painful deaths.

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

and who are you addressing your comment to?

I honestly don't know Buela, I have never had direct contact with him, and until recently I didn't even had a facebook account. I get the info from the lady that used to help me with the first blog I used to have.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

stevectpa wrote
Just don't understand why you are sucking up to this Broly character......try to remember that he is a Templario, the scumbags who murder innocent people, extort and destroy lives, kidnap children for organ harvesting and trafficking for prostitution, and (oh yeah, almost forgot), market heroin, meth, cocaine.....what is your patronizing fascination with this cretin?   When photos of "Broly's" and La Tuta's bloody corpses are displayed on this website and Tex's website, then we can raise our drinks and toast their hopefully painful deaths.
they're both drug cartel blog/forums you fucken peanut brain!

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

I was going to check his facebook for this foto. For a verification
 It was posted in NY Daily News.  Doc Bunker sent me his tactical report and I was going to post it because this is the first evidence of this type of weapon.  But since it was attributed to broly/Templarios I wanted some type of confirmation, because it is pretty big news that they have a weapon like this.  or any cartel.

The weapon located in the center of the pickup bed (muzzle up) is a 7.62mm Minigun.  The M134 Minigun is a 6-barrel machine gun that uses the Gatling principle of operation.  As with all modern Gatlings, it is motor driven by a high-torque motor; the voltages of which vary depending upon air or ground applications.  The M134 is capable of a continuous rate of fire from 2,000 to 6,000 rds. /min.  In general, for ground or shipboard applications, the cyclic rate is selectable to either 2,000 or 4,000 rds. /min.  A normal ammunition reservoir for this weapon contains 4,000 linked rounds.  While the barrel cluster on the M134 is normally parallel, there are muzzle clamps available (this weapon may be so equipped) that are adjustable in order to vary the dispersion patterns at a given range.  This feature provides greater coverage at a desired range.  One feature that is not seen on this weapon is the muzzle shroud that is now often standard.  On the M134 shown in the photograph, the muzzle shroud would also have an integral adjustable barrel clamp assembly that would take the place of the standard assembly and securely keep the shroud in place; the purpose of which is to suppress a portion of the muzzle flash for the benefit of the gunner.

The Minigun, as it is known today, was actually scaled down from the M61 Vulcan 20mm cannon by General Electric in the early 1960s in order to meet a need for greater fire-power for helicopter bay door gunners.  It was subsequently adapted for the turret and pylons of UH-1H Cobra gunships. From there, it was utilized aboard at least three other helos and a small selection of fixed-wing aircraft including the Cessna A-37 Dragonfly that was developed for close air support and COIN (Counter-Insurgency) operations.  The M134 was also designated:  GAU-2/A for Air Force operations and the Mk. 25 Mod. 0 for U.S. Naval use.  Following production runs by General Electric, production was picked up by Lockheed Martin up until approximately 1999.

This weapon can deliver incredible firepower in virtually any combat setting.  Its presence in these surroundings is both incredible and of great concern.

The M134 in this truck bed appears to be of a fairly recent production; sometime beyond 2000.  While the view is limited, several features indicate that it was manufactured by Dillon Aero, Inc.  Dillon Aero has significantly improved both the performance and reliability of the M134 design from the point at which they picked up production.  The reader will note that the M134 in the truck bed has no sights or sighting equipment mounted on the receiver. While a gunner who is familiar with the weapon, and who has visibility would not require them at close ranges (100-meters), they would be required to achieve results at the maximum effective range.  It is likely, however, that standard and low-light/night optical sighting equipment was shipped with this M134, as will be explained below.  Additionally, while they are not in sight in this photograph, it is also likely that the current owners of this M134 also have the linked and/ or linkless feeds, power accessories, ammunition reservoir, and even the operational / maintenance manuals for the weapon

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

PS  If anyone knows his fb page addy please let me know.  I can't figure out which one and don't want to look at all the fotos

thanks

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

nacho

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

Thank you nacho.  that is why I asked who he was addressing the comment to because I wanted to explain a little further what me and Tex were speaking of.

Tex with the help of a liaison  who knows Broly was able to score the first interview of Broly.  At first I thought grillo's was a true interview, and would be the second, but the voice was different than the voice on Tex's interview.  and the fact he did not give grillo pics.  I mean come on Broly loves seeing himself.
and turns out we were correct.

I have to say this girl must be a beauty.  She is able to get info for us.  Tex has been nice enough to ask her to ask Broly a couple questions of a different matter.  She was nice enough to get answers.

anyway I appreciate you explaining to the new person.  and
I appreciate you being so respectful to all parties.

I appreciate the new person taking a stance against cartels, even against an admin. :)
BUT, please don't assume, especially when new, ask for info.
You could piss off the wrong person.

Paz

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

Well the foto supposedly of Templarios machine gun, was not so much...

I always conduct due diligence in images and info that is completely new.
I have Four Match software that works with photosho.  it not only finds the original foto source, but checks the authenticity  of the foto and if it is photoshopped, also  it will remove the shopped portions to original format.  cool stuff.  it does quite a bit more.  It is pricy for the pro PS and Fourmatch it is a few thousand.

it is what I used with the chapo foto sent to me before his capture, the z40 foto sent to me etc and yes even Tex's Broly fotos from the interview.

so I was ready to post dr bunker's post on the new weapon Dr Bunker is an editor for Small Wars Journal and a blogger buddy we work on projects together. He researches and writes for the FBI and other agencies and speaks before congress on the narco war.  he has a due diligence department.

so imagine my surprise, when I decided to do my own research and BAM...the foto was from 2008, not even taken in Mx but used in a corridor of pancho arce in 2010

so forget what I posted

small wars journal is making a statement and is retracting the article.