Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

TexcocoDeMora
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

tex
I sent you an email last night with the new broly interview, I wasn't sure if you saw it.
it is part 1 and he answers like yours send the Qs in writing and he answers on voice...but they posted his voice!

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

ArmChairIntellect
Got a link Chivis?  I find Broly interesting and with the new reports of him still being active and the implosion of KT, I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

hola AC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YILTuLs2n0&hd=1

its funny...they used one of the fotos sent to tex with his blog name on broly's arm

some of the answers are similar to Tex's

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

Chester
so he said that his own group CT wants to kill him. he did mention the place where he is at (10:34), did anyone else catch that ?

he talks about the war against the AD and seems that is going to get ugly. he doesn't want any part of killing innocent people and also talks about his daughter that was kill but the golden child, he said that he is looking for him and wants revenge, dang

I don't know if is the real guy or not...

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/2013/11/ejecutan-el-nino-de-oro-miembro-del.html

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

it will et ugly for CT and has.  most of CT have escaped to Colima
I posted the link for the golden child...was killed and a good friend of broly

he said much of the same in the interview we had...

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

MrJayDub
I don't see anything in the main post Tex. Is it because I'm on my phone?

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

Chester
thanks for the link Chivis, i didn't know that the kid was already death, I remember the interview that you guys had with Broly but couldn't remember all the stuff in it.

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

I think broly likes to sleep with other men he tries to act like he's very into women  im not buying it lol!

Thanks Buela

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

TexcocoDeMora
Chivis wrote
tex
I sent you an email last night with the new broly interview, I wasn't sure if you saw it.
it is part 1 and he answers like yours send the Qs in writing and he answers on voice...but they posted his voice!
Hola Buela como estas?

I got your e-mail Buela, I send some pictures to you.

I was contacted today by the person who send me the interview with Broly Banderas and she said it wasn't him. Remember the audio clips I send to you? That was Broly Banderas, you know his voice.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

senorjoe
Melissa Plancarte , is one good looking lady, there i said it, that being said, this video is very interesting

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

deelucky1
If you like double dd's like yours truly you learn  to live with the face some girls need too stay quiet they can be a high 8 once they start talking they can drop to a 5  she look alright in pics on video shes real dingy some girls can be intimadating being so hot she dosnt look intimadating i seen finer strippers than her just my opinion joe not criticising your comment

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

some smart phones you can't see the mainboard posts because of background color.  buggs tried to change but then others couln'd see it.  if you can print it out...it is worth it

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

she is very "done"
too much surgery and make up.  but maybe because I hate what her father has done to Mexico I why she looks less than pretty to me?

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

I was going to ask you about that!

But I thought maybe I was being suspicious.  and we know the audio you got are real because of A) your blog name on broly's arm B) what can be heard in the background.

also....notice they did not have proof?  and they uses some of the answers you had.  just twisted the words a bit.  and they had one of your fotos.  I though that was funny.

if grillo did an interview with him they would have their own fotos or proof of some type.

Grillonautas did ask for proof, and the guy said he will send pictures but he never did, so I don't think they were wrong on the interview they just trusted some one who was not Broly Banderas. She also said that Broly doesn't work for the Caballeros Templarios no more. Who knows!
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

I don't think it is authentic.
the voice is different
no fotos  (he loves to have fotos of himself posted)
he said previously he can't leave CT
AND....just a couple weeks ago we got that message to him which he answered...you know, about the other case?

Re: Video of Melissa Plancarte supposedly recording music video with her father Kike Plancarte in 2013

senorjoe
Chivis, do you know if this is true, that Mirales tried to get the pope to help?

http://revoluciontrespuntocero.com/carta-de-mireles-al-papa-francisco/
12