Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

Siskiyou_Kid
I realize Lucio posted this story from Reforma on mainboard this morning, here is the video:

Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

Reforma.-The Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) has been listed as one of the most aggressive and violent in Mexico, and now one case of extreme cruelty carried out by this organization has been presented. Through a video posted by the newspaper Reforma, it was announced that now they dynamite their enemies alive.

According to reform, it was Heriberto Acevedo Cárdenas, "El Gringo", who was head of the military arm of the CJNG, that introduced this way of liquidating their opponents, which had only been used by terrorist groups.

Acevedo Cárdenas and three of his henchmen were killed in a confrontation against the Jalisco Fuerza Unica police command, in Zacoalco de Torres, where violence involving the criminal organization flared up.

The videos were found in cell phones of Acevedo Cárdenas and his henchmen, in which you can see tubes of dynamite as they are used on several people, including a child, that they have stuck to their bodies.

Reforma says that the child is approximately 10 years old and you can see him crying terrified with dynamite attached to his body while the suspects they laugh and say "Do you come crying?".

You can also see a subject with his bloodied face, which is beat up.

In another scene one of the alleged criminals is seen running, while one of his victims is blown up behind him. In the background shouts of celebration from the CJNG members are heard.

http://www.debate.com.mx/mexico/El-cartel-que-usa-dinamita-para-asesinar-a-sus-rivales-20150615-0093.html

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

choco
As horrific as this is, it is better than beheadings imho. These people were pure evil no matter how you look at it. Probably drug-fueled.

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

yeah lucio posted it using screenshots he saw no value in the video.  But I added it anyway.

Choco, my staff was talking about just that, like "well if I had to choose this is better than live decap"

while I agree that is far from the point.  it is the level of terrorism CJNG is taking is new even in the narco world.

nothing sacred, no boundaries

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

choco
yes, that's why I added this "These people were pure evil no matter how you look at it."

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

ThinkTank

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

El"H"
tell me they didn't kill that 10 year old kid .......

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

silver1938XXX
Thank thank, I see your point and agree. Do you have anymore pics or videos ?

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

Maddy
What's up thinktank, you're reporting my reply so they can get deleted or what?
My last 2 reply to you got deleted and reported, and it wasn't explicit, just a reply to u.

That's some punk stuff who ever is doing that.

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

katattx
I noticed that too. What is going on? Lots of replies on different posts have been vanishing without an explanation. I've been reading in the early am hours, and later that day replies are missing all over the place.

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

ThinkTank

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

Maddy
@tank

Thanks dude, just asking. Maybe it's an administration problem. Don't know.

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

La Flama Blanca
Same here Naj, happened with me too.  I think it had something to do Thinktanks "demon face cloud formations" screen grabs for the TNT video.  I think it was just DD or Chivis cleanig up.  On another note, TT I know we dont see eye to eye, but can we just agree to disagree from now on, and move on.

@ TT,  Im offering an olive branch of sorts here.  No hard feelings bruh. ....???

Re: Video of CJNG sicarios killing their enemies with dynamite

hey TT

I received your nice email yesterday.  I have been off line mostly so I will answer it but for now I say thanks so much.

and BTW...I was blown away by a detail of your identity.  jajajaja  you fooled me.  more later

good reach out Flama.  Can't say I am on board with TT's op's but my point is if a person is respectful they can be as wrong as one may think  them to be, right? :)

keep an open mind and have good discussion, if a person feels they are losing their cool, walk away or provide good info to the contrary

here's hoping