Video of Broly Banderas

_The Magician_

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

El?2012
So he speaks english huh?? good to know
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

TexcocoDeMora
LOL MundoNarco stole that video from the administrator of NarcoMexicoDrugGangs if you guys want to see the video with out the MundoNarco logo go here.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Narco-mexico-drugs-gangs/234602550031036?ref=ts&fref=ts
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

tex ck your email

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

ToPHeR
Is that a police escort?

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

TexcocoDeMora
According to the administrator of NarcoMexicoDrugsGangs only the firs 10 seconds of the video is from Broly Banderas the rest is from Cartel Del Golfo Mundo Narco combined two videos onto one.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

TexcocoDeMora

To those who speak Spanish listen to the last 3 minutes of the interview and tell us what you think.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

You the man Tex! You the man.... Oh girl has a nice voice.

About the last three mins.

1. He denies helping La Tuta escape. It was reported he was involved in the shootouts and that he set vehicles on fire to aid Tuta's escape. Says he would have loved for that to be true because his motivation is FAME not MONEY... He really tries hard to get that point across throughout the interview.

2. He denies having any information about the remaining CT hierarchy. When asked if Tuta is the supreme leader after Chayo's and Kike's death he says he doesn't know.

IDK it sounds like this guy just used his "sicario" status to gain a little fame and chase girls. Supposedly now they throw themselves at him, according to him. I think eventually he'll turn himself in. What better way to be in all the headlines. After all that's exactly what he wants. Fame.

Re: Video of Broly Banderas

nacho