Video from Pablo Escobar's ranch in Columbia where his 4 hippos has turned into 50

Video from Pablo Escobar's ranch in Columbia where his 4 hippos has turned into 50

If you always wanted to visit or have a look at his ranch here's your chance from this video.The scenery is breathtaking.Of course there is no text in the story,it's a video so that's why it's just only the link.
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/animals/how-this-drug-lord-created-a-hippo-problem-in-colombia/vi-BBQRydy?ocid=iehp

Re: Video from Pablo Escobar's ranch in Columbia where his 4 hippos has turned into 50

blanco puro
I was just there in october. I only saw 4 hippos in the little pond/lake.
The rest are roaming the country-side and have left his property