Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
A man (Roberto Arturo Gandara Estrada) who was killed by state police during a clash in San Juanito, Sierra Tarahumara, appeared on Facebook as a hit man.

This person will let others know, his trade was a paid assassin and a business man.

He will describe himself as "BUSINESS MAN and a HITMAN".

He added that he will only kill people who will do wrong and enemies, but that he was also intelligent, hardworking and tender".

More info found in La Parada Digital His name was, Roberto Arturo Gandara Estrada, 27 years old and was the second in command in the criminal group known as "La Linea" commanded by Espino Baltazar Fuentes, "El Balta", 42 years old, who also died in the shootout. Five sicarios were killed in total.

Police also arrested Javier Domínguez Rodríguez, operation coordinator from the Bocoyna Municipal Police, assigned to the San Juanito area, for allegedly providing "protection" to the criminal gang.

Some of the rifles AR-15 .223 caliber, 7.62x39, and 5.56x45 HK, which were secured by the police officers, can be seen in the photos of Gándara Estrada on his Facebook account.

You can see more pictures from his facebook page on the link from La Parada Digital above.

https://www.facebook.com/robertoarturo.gandaraestrada
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and didn't mind posting

The Radio
I wonder if he wrote poetry as well.
lasers...

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

TexcocoDeMora
I did a little update on this article.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

Pinchegringo
Dude was an amateur.  What hitman tells the world he is a hitman AND has a FB detailing the same?  A quality hitman is in and out without ever being seen; certainly allowing the state police to be on his tail lol

Looks like a dude with a small prick that felt tough b/c he has......sorry "had" several AR's.

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

_Jack

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

Lala
There are lots like him, it´s quite surreal

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

el lechon

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
I don't have a facebook account so i can't see peoples comments on his profile. I wonder if they will think is cool now that he got killed like an animal.

Here you have another picture update. Sized vehicles and people arrested after the shootout where 5 sicarios were killed.

That killa is worm food now. Divine justice. According to the arrested criminals they were all torture and force to give their testimony.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

I used your video and linked to your post.....someone took the fb page down.

Ohhh. Thank you Buela.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

1992dude
Y luego la familia tiene la audacidad decir "ah pero el no era malo. el era trabajador lo estan accusando por nada""

menos basura para mexico!

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

TexcocoDeMora
Trate de ver los comentarios en su cuenta de facebook pero no me dejo entrar por que yo no tengo facebook. Pero me imagino que si, en realidad para sus familiares el no ah de ser un criminal.

Mira nada mas lo que las familias de los desaparecidos del Bar Heaven andan diciendo, que sus hijos eran unos santos.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

his fb was taken down.
there is a clone that was set up by a guy on thursday

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

BTW Tex where di you get the last photo?

the last photo you added is not the dead sicario
it was taken in 2012 at the yo soy 132 protest in DF  this was a protestor who died

I type in his name, and the picture come up on an article about the five people killed on a shootout.

Now we know he is not the only one who kill people who do wrong.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Video/Sicario killed in San Juanito was a big fan of Facebook and second in command of a criminal group from La Linea

ok...I thought A blog had it.
I did the story on the protest and had the photo from last year, so I did image search and yep same one from the protest there are 4 at different angles.