Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

Tex

Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

Tex

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

WINSEN
Tex

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

Tex

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

JesusTheMoose
The silliest thing in the movie is that people within the mexican judicial system see nothing wrong with it.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

Havana
Hey Texcoco- I'd been hearing about Presumed Guilty, so I'm especially glad you put it on here.  Thanks.  God, talk about being frustrating, aggravating and sad.  How could anyone feel anything other than hopelessly inconsequential under such a judicial system?  Ours can be rough but seeing the premise is the opposite "presumed innocent",  there's at least a chance.  What's the same in both places ,obviously, is there's a better chance if you have money.

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the film Infierno.  Have you seen it?

http://tapizmedia.com/?p=754
Tex

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

Tex

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

final sleep-2
Tex

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

Tex

Re: Video: Presunto Culpable ( Presumed Guilty )

I have an extra copy wen...

BTW good to repost the video...a few months ago Ovemex put a nice post with the vid here on forum.  i added a bunch of updates on his life and several interviews subsequent to the making of the film...its here somewhere...