Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

final sleep-2

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

JesusTheMoose
Hmmm. I'm not buying this. The Matazetas must be some crew that belongs to a DTO. I really don't think that they are Pepes.  Could the Mx gov be operating a death squad? Maybe, but I don't think they would be public about it.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

final sleep-2

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

Jack S. Shaw
very professional teleconference.   i loved how they all had bottles of water like a real teleconference

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

Gonzalez
I will translate the communique tonight and will post. Very interesting monologue.

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

final sleep-2

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

katattx
anxiously awaiting translation~!
AJ

Mata Zetas! Hell Yeah! Great name.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

final sleep-2

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

Gonzalez
Here is the translation. With respect to forum members I have posted it here first before I post on the main board.

Translation of the CJNG communique:

Good afternoon, on this Saturday, 24th of September at 4:00pm we deliver the following communique.

To the federal, state and municipal authorities and society in general. As it is apparant to all of you the plight of insecurity that the country is experiencing is reflected within the nation's politics, economics, society and military.

In accordance with the above; we, the most vulnerable because of the circumstances of our way of life, want you to understand what is our role in this problem.

As an ethical principle we do not extort, kidnap, rob or oppress or in any other way disturb the national, familial, mental or moral well being.

Motivated by our personal experiences, we the members of this force that is the paramilitary arm of the people and for the people state that our only objective is the Zetas cartel, with all due respect to the armed forces that we understand cannot act outside the law, which we encourge.

We condemn the evil public servants whose support allows this scourge to continue against society, particularly in the communities of the port of Veracruz, Boca del Rio, Cardel, Xalapa, Poza Rica, Tuxpan, Panuco, Cordova, Orizaba, Perote, San Andres Tuxtla, Martinez de la Torre, Minatitlan, Acayucan, Alvarado, Coatzacoalcos and other municipalities in the state of Veracruz.

We do not avoid our responsibilities, but only fighting under equal terms will we succeed in eradicating the Zeta cartel from the roots up. To accomplish this we ask that that the functionaries and authorities who support the Zetas stop doing so.

That the armed forces be confidant that our only objective is to finish off the Zetas and that all of society be confidant that we, the Mata Zetas (Zeta killers), do not extort, do not kidnap, or in any way damage your personal or the national well being.

We respect the federal, state and municipal executive powers in their fight against organized crime, and we understand their position of not negotiating which obligates us to act covertly but always to the benefit of the Mexican nation.

We are anonymous warriors, faceless, but proudly Mexican.

We must not fall into the trap of external enemies that wield maliciousness, discredit and wickedness for truely predatory ends.

Shielded by the respect for God and democracy, we reiterate to the federal and local authorities that our fight is against Los Zetas. And if our actions have offended society, the Mexican nation and the federal authorities, we, as representatives of the force that we are part of, ask your forgiveness.

Our intention was to show the people of Veracruz that this scourge against society is not invincible, and that you stop letting yourselves be extorted

To each his battles and his fears, to us a single heart.

Thank You

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

Guerro
Looks like los Mata Zeta leader is very well educated by the way he talks. Not like these other narcos.

Translation???

Its called learning Spanish jajaja? Me no speak no spanish jajajajajaja.

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

dario
If they go through the trouble of such a nice press conference they should also open a Twitter account to keep the people informed.

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

final sleep-2

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

QuitaPuercos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioviiQD5tUw

are they the same mata zetas that came out in 2007?

Re: Video: New Release of the MATAZETAS CJNG in Veracruz

WINSEN