Video: Mexican Cops Torturing Suspects (Question)

Video: Mexican Cops Torturing Suspects (Question)

I know, I know, it's a BDN video. I have a question. Is this an old video? I don't think I've seen it before. Man, them federales aren't playing! LOL

Re: Video: Mexican Federales Torturing Suspects (Question)

pilot
This post was updated on .
they aren't feds, they are municipales or state police because feds doesn't have hk g36 and that rifle was only sell to 3 states chihuahua, chiapas and i don't remember the other one, but thats not in chihuahua that is not the uniform of the state or municipals police in chih

Re: Video: Mexican Federales Torturing Suspects (Question)

777

@Pilot

I think the cops in first clip are feds. Same star logo?

Re: Video: Mexican Federales Torturing Suspects (Question)

pilot
A lot of municipal and state police use that star the only thing that change is their replace is ssp or sspf to sspm and policia federal to policia municipal or policia estatal

Re: Video: Mexican Federales Torturing Suspects (Question)

Tijuano
You can read POLICIA MUNICIPAL under the logo, that´s municipal cops, cant seem to recognize the accent, but they are municipal cops.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Video: Mexican Federales Torturing Suspects (Question)

777
Yeah I think you guys are right. Changing title! But have you seen this before?

Re: Video: Mexican Federales Torturing Suspects (Question)

Tijuano
Not me. they were being kind with the guy, they do WAY worst things than what is seen on the video.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Video: Mexican Cops Torturing Suspects (Question)

sinaloense
Police and politics extortionate and steal with permission...fucking rats