Video: Interrogation of "El Hongo" Central Cartel leader

Tex

Video: Interrogation of "El Hongo" Central Cartel leader

Tex
Tex

Re: Video: Interrogation of "El Hongo" Central Cartel leader

Tex

Re: Video: Interrogation of "El Hongo" Central Cartel leader

So, El JJ was with Cartel De Centro, too?  And this was just kind of ignored during his capture and interview back in Janaury?  Soria and JJ vs.  Manos Con Ojos?  I remember Manos saying he didn't respect JJ, he never had to work for anything, and never got his hands dirty.

Re: Video: Interrogation of "El Hongo" Central Cartel leader

Jack S. Shaw
I bet El JJ knew how to throw a party!

Re: Video: Interrogation of "El Hongo" Central Cartel leader

rajahdatz
yah da would be nice if u would translate it plz
Tex

Thank you.   I'm cracking up at Arturo Beltran talking to the LM reps like children.  Arturo seems like a stand up guy, in THAT regard, before anyone loses it.  Also, the conversations between Hongo and Manos are funny, they sound like teenagers almost, not the capos they are reputed to be.
Tex