Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

TNL

Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

TNL
http://www.elblogdelnarco.info/2014/04/video-sicarios-ejecutan-omar-trevino.html

Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas
Friday, April 25, 2014 | comments 10 Comentarios
Tweet

Running alleged gunmen in Guatemala Omar Treviño, brother of Miguel Angel Treviño Morales, "El Z-40", who's body is identified as Omar Trevino was in a Auto.

Also, unofficially it was known that two gunmen were wounded, although no official report on what happened. after which circulated the rumor that one of Los Zetas is executed Omar Treviño, brother of Miguel Angel Treviño Morales, "El Z-40", who was head of the criminal group.

Subsequently, intelligence agents escorted the Guatemala experts for the State Attorney to lifting and transporting the executed Omar Treviño and carrying weapons.

Meanwhile, Army personnel and Guatemala Metropolitan Police closed all access to where they executed Omar Treviño sheltered the site, while helicopters flew for several hours this metropolitan area.

Leer mas: http://www.elblogdelnarco.info/2014/04/video-sicarios-ejecutan-omar-trevino.html#ixzz2zuvaCBLw
Follow us: @MundoNarco on Twitter

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

_The Magician_

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

durrr
Banned User
wooooaahhh if this is true thats  .  fuckin crazy!!  from blog del narco so taken with a grain of salt but still got my fingers crossed!!! if true its so much better than him being arrested.

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

ToPHeR
Blog del Narco.......I want to believe...

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

durrr
and again IF, And thats a big IF, its true it seems that hes got more balls than his brother! -went out like a straight boss, in a Lambo no less

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

grain of salt?  try a semi loaded with salt.

I got so excited and then saw it was BDN.  I am inclined to think it is another made up story.

I checked the four top noticias in guate and there is nothing.

Zetas typically do not dress or live flashy as other cartels like Sinaloa.  and Omar stays close to Nava in northern Coahuila.

so hopeful, but doubtful

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

_The Magician_

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

jajaja nice magic!

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

SHNL
Lol! Great job at finding the real story mago! Now im just dissapointed that it isnt true.

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

silver1938XXX
so its it true or not ? does any one know

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

Felix
not true

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

silver1974 wrote
so its it true or not ? does any one know

why is there so many lazy people in here and like to get  spoon fed  read all the post and answer your self !!!

Re: Video: Gunmen execute Omar Treviño Morales "El Z-42" leader of the Zetas

choco
What, do they have creative writing assignments over there?  I too was excited.... til I saw the source and my BS detector went off.

Thx Magic for confirming.