Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

Tex

Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

Tex
SRG

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

SRG
notice at the end he only mentions western states or cds terroritory
and notice he singing about chapo convoys and guns for blog del narco

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

El Regio
Their shitty music will be silenced someday.... its only a matter of time.

Tex

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

Tex

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

el Spaceio
they better move out of Mexico :P
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

El Regio
Texcoco wrote
What I don't understand is this, why do they glorify criminals?
Because they are idiots who think it is cool to side with a cartel. What they don't think about is the consequences of their actions, they should look at what happened to Valentin.

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

Havana
They're completely clueless and exhibit characteristics of arrested development to match their excessively low IQs. They should consider doing  something constructive with time besides idolizing creeps, like playing with a slinky in a quiet corner of a dark closet all day, the looooosers.

Re: Video/El Komander says hello to BlogdelNarco.com

mofle619
el komander looks like a joke... that face he makes in the video is not scary at all it makes me laugh.. haha..