Quantcast

Video: CDG now offering half a million dollars for bounty kills

Video: CDG now offering half a million dollars for bounty kills

senorjoe
This post was updated on .

I think Gamma 3 is el Negrito, he warns the residents of Reynosa not to go out at night, he claims that due to treachery and with the death of "Commandant Toro", they want to make clear that they are not taking vengeance unlike "M-28" and "M-42".

And proceeds to offer money for the killing or whoever brings him the Metro rivals
— I offer half a million dollars with the permission of commandant Gama 3 for Metro 28 el "Pelochas"

 i offer  $250,000 for Commandant Panilo to whoever kills him.
 $250,000 to anyone for Panilo for the person who breaks him and returns him to me $250,000 i make this offer to anyone.

— 50 thousand  dollars for el "Lokillo"

Re: Video: CDG now offering half a million dollars for bounty kills

Anon
* Mil in Spanish translates to thousand. $250,000 not $250,000,000.

Re: Video: CDG now offering half a million dollars for bounty kills

senorjoe
Thanks for the correction Anon

Re: Video: CDG now offering half a million dollars for bounty kills

mr.browntown956

¡tRuCHAS!