Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

Tex

Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

Tex

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

Pinchegringo
That was a quality choke hold if I've seen one!

What synthetic drugs were they or do you know?

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

I Grow Mexicos Best Weed
It might have been a good choke but I think somebody is getting killed for that.

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

El Regio
Uh I'm devastated, how will I sleep tonight?  lol

It is probably a lot better treatment that most of his victims received!

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

Jack S. Shaw
Those guards will end up being tortured worse and killed with a bullet to the forehead.

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

JesusTheMoose
That carotid hold is actually humane. Next time they should put rocks in his shoes or bengay in his underwear.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

JesusTheMoose
Tie him up and lock him in a room with 100 chachalacas!

The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

El Regio
Exactly, even Mexico has been feminized by all the Liberals!! I say start pulling his nails out one by one then cutting off pieces of fingers until he gives up all the locations of his network! Then do the same to them until you eliminate them!

Tex

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

Tex

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

El Regio
Texcoco wrote
A judge order the arrest of the AFI agents for the torture of the CJNG member.

http://narcotraficoenmexico.blogspot.com/2011/10/dictan-formal-prision-federales.html
wow unbelievable! Starting to sound like the wussified USA trying to prosecute our agents for "torture" aka as waterboarding and sleep deprivation.

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

Havana
@PG-I would think the synthetic drugs would be meth.
SRG

Re: Video: AFI agents torture a member of CJNG.

SRG
haha definitely Quality choke hold